Ogre playable race

If ogres don’t become playable we need to riot and tip something over!

Why can’t they just use the Kul’tiran model for ogres? It’s already there and has all of the necessities of a player model. Just exaggerate the gut and limbs a little and reskin them.

+1 I support Ogres, hopefully they can be Shamans!

they can actually, rexxar use the kultiras human model as base

like i said, its nonsense saying they are impossible, or would cost too much effort

Yeah, I don’t get that. The fact that there is so much ferver for vulpira makes me feel they will end up as the next horde allied race. Kinda disappointing that they don’t have ogres or at least Mok’nathal yet. Of course, the Saurfang quest line gives some hope that he might revisit Outland to recruit help against Sylvanas in the form of the Mok’nathal.

Well, there are no female models for Ogres… So, I’m not sure on this one. Maybe we can use Rexxar’s model, for the Males, because he is Half-Orc/Half-Ogre.

Honestly they could create a female model, Ogres were going to be on Horde until they decided Goblins… which to be honest isn’t a good decision if anything Goblins should of stayed neutral to Horde and Alliance just going anywhere with money…

I support adding any race within lore for Horde and Alliance, Vulpera, Ogres, Sethrak, High Elves and Vyrkul, Tuskarr, seriously it’s about time they all join in the fight!

They are coming in 8.1 for the alliance in the guise as fat humans. The alliance is waiting for you.

1 Like

I was so disheartened that Kul’tirans have to be “plus sized” when I loved the skinny models, they’d be perfect for spellcasters, reminds be of old school D&D most wizards looked so frail and weak, but were so powerful!

worgens didn’t have a female model too, they just created one

Ogres have strong ties to the horde even tho we kill them most of the time, they’re are a group of Ogres in the horde already the Stonemaul Clan in Dustwallow Marsh they helped Thrall in warcraft 3 and they are a questing hub in current wow for the horde.

Some Ogres came with the Mag’har so maybe they can teach the Stonemaul how to do things like they did on Draenor.

+1, showing support for this long requested Race, pray one day they are playable.

I wouldn’t play one, but totally support them for those that want them of course.

1 Like

To me, it’d be better if we had the orc/ogre combination as a playable race like Rexxar. A different flavor of orc.

They really don’t have any excuse with the Kul’tiran frame already in game. Ogres have been well overdue as a race.

Considering the Arathi revamp gave the Ogres there a Draenor-like architecture cave, you can bet they don’t even need a reason, just retcon that ogres know how to do stonework. The official Chronicle lore shows ogres knowing to do such things.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

As I posted a few days ago: I think playable ogres (or mok’nathal) are possible quite soon:

I’d play an ogre in a heartbeat. Especially if choosing a spellcaster gave your character two heads.