Official: You die yet? Megathread

Dude those Westfall shore line murlocs with the poison, the fast running duo and what not had me down to nearly 5% HP.

I just happened to NOPE early and escaped with sprint on my rogue. They have range and speed.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

more close calls with murlocks

fighting one on one with them killed when three followed somebody as they ran away. i fought another one when the three came back in a another direction and joined the one i was fighting and i noped right out of there and ran.

there were other people there for the murlock fins and i got healed by a pally at the last second

Not yet, I’m taking it slow. Just did a 5g auction house run on my 24 Mage where I bought about +40 frost damage gear and a new wand. I’m down to one gold, but power is imperative for survival. I can train nonessential spells later, darn it.

1 Like

RIP to the level 58 warrior who died today. That is rough to say the least.

9 Likes

Wow. That’s painful for sure. Do you start over at this point? Call it good enough? Oof!

What would you do?

1 Like

welp lvl 12 warrior died to morrigan the collector and his friends and d-stance didnt save me

1 Like

Bit the dust on my 14 Mage, to a charming Son of Arugal. AGANE!

7 Likes

Yeah I had similar issues, which is why I now obsessively ensure all my hotkeys are laid out the same :joy:

I even keep things like mobility/survival abilities on the same bindings no matter what class I’m playing

1 Like

Rogue op. Sprint op.

1 Like

No death yet, but almost did last night…
Me and my lvling partner both had the smart idea to go 2 man WC.
We finished it, but one of the boss almost got us.

2 Likes

Yep, my 14 priest bit it in Darkshore Monday night, rip. I ran oom when our tank and a Druid we had invited both pulled at the same time. Each of them had 3-4 mobs and I got healing agro that they weren’t able to pull off me.

Wasn’t able to play yesterday, but I do have my backup druid at level 8. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Lvl 21 priest died to undead elites before deadmines entrance. Hyperspawn over there was rough.

3 Likes

I was constantly on the alert for Sons of Arugal when I was in Silverpine.

3 Likes

Yep, figured I’d give Hardcore mode a shot. I got to level 10 and got killed on the Warrior quest to get a sword.

3 Likes

F in chat for the real G keeping everyone alive :fire:

I didn’t even attempt Druid in Vanilla, but I saw a ton of people going Druid for the WF race. I’m guessing they’re easy to handle?

1 Like

made my 4th war and its lvl 7 out of the starting area so far so good

1 Like

as a pally main. big rip man. i hate to see when a fellow pal dies we are unstoppable! but even i forget the bubble sometimes or bc im panic clicking lol.

gl go agane lol

Just made it to 60 first try, did not die yet.

2 Likes

I’m holding off on the class quests until level 13-15 depending on the quest, those class quests can be tricky, I try to outlevel things just a bit.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m going to do my Paladin class quests at all.

The resurrection quest is… well… you know. And while Verigan’s Fist is awesome, and I get it in every Paladin I’ve ever made, I think I’m going with closer to a SSF run for this character.

2 Likes