Official: You die yet? Megathread

so I crawl into the darkmoon canon and it fires me into a pack of wolves, nice, ya i know it is only a lvl 5 death but still.

8 Likes

made it to westfall and got all the quests so far and was battleing a difias trapper and was about to kill him when a lvl 15 harvest watcher decided to join in so i ran hit d stance and ran made it out with only a sliver of health left. what a rush.
now a lvl 14 warrior hu rah

4 Likes

My level 19 mage died in Stormwind doing the level 16 Mage trainer quest. Those elementals spawn really fast in the Blue Recluse and a LOT of them spawn. Before I started the quest I saw a dead Gnome in the same Tavern, I didn’t read the warning signs properly.

2 Likes

start in the basement do the thing and spawn 1 at a time then move to the kitchen same thing then move to the upstairs railing and move to the wall and do it. then do it in the open area and you should be done

tried that goblin at the doc and forgot about his 3 adds he summons made it out with a silver of health left but didnt kill him

1 Like

Lost my 45 rogue to a disconnect and I pray no one has the same experience.

6 Likes

too many have, unstable game here, I have disconnected more in warcraft than every other online game combined

3 Likes

Yeah… I am not doing this quest on my mage. Waaaaaay to scary. :scream:

1 Like

It’s actually pretty easy if you read up on the quest on Wowhead.

so worse than harvest watchers are dust devils that are lvl 19 buggers. While fighting the D guys 3 times one of these joined in and i had to bolt out of there

I’ve died so many times… mostly hyperspawns.
Y
Always a cave.

Havnt gotten past 20 yet.

I really detest hyperspawns.

Trying a new strategy though - leveling two characters at the same time and feed gold to warrior so I can buy pots :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You ever think it might be a you problem?

lvl 14 warrior died in westfall after noticing i triggered 3 defies peeps with one being a mage and said nope hit d stance and ran. aggroed a harvest watcher but it gave up only to somehow get the attention of a another defies butthole and that killed me.

Rogue dinged 17 and going strong :fire:

2 Likes

came very close to dying to Fangore in Redridge today , was down to 40 hp out of 950 hp , he argoes 4 extras, but I made it and dinged lvl 26 , was my closest to death yet , 1 or 2 more hits and it was lights out, I wised up and sent my gold to an alt after that fiasco.

2 Likes

Take DC and die, ty blizz! xD

Just got griefed on Westfall shores. Gnome mage kept running up and down aggroing, and a murloc finally latched onto me while I was fighting crabs. GG taking some time before I go agane. Griefing is bullshet

3 Likes

Going agane as a pally this time so I can cheese until my inevitable uselessness at 60 :joy:

Jordan Belfort, The Wolf of Wall Street:

“I’m not leaving. I’m not freaking leaving!”

2 Likes

Finally died on one of my three HC toons…by being a dolt lol.

Level 16 warrior mining along the southern ridge of Duskwood. Yes I know he has no business being there, but being up in the hills is pretty safe: no mobs patrolling etc.

Came to the Vul’Gol Ogre Mound…mining map showed a few nodes and low and behold, the Ogres are all…dead! Yay! Someone has just cleaned house here. Against better judgement I inch down to the node just beside the cave opening.

Yeah, they’re all dead EXCEPT for the one just inside the mouth of the cave I couldn’t see. Ah crap, run up the hill and like a scrub drunk on noobsauce I panic and run around above the cave opening and drop back down the other side thinking I’ll get away as they’re all dead, right? RIGHT??

Nope. Bruh Ogre #2 spawns on me and one lvl 16 Warrior enters the shadow realm lol.

GO AGANE

5 Likes

I swear people going for mining veins they shouldn’t are a big cause of deaths :expressionless:

4 Likes

Greed, for lack of a better word, is good deadly.

-some guy

1 Like