Official: You die yet? Megathread

tbf its just a vanilla thing

1 Like

Died yet again thanks to some POS rogue tossing a camp at me. I’m done with hardcore if people like this continue to exist. 2days 10hrs played down the drain. Not going again, waste of my time.

My first toon was and is a dwarf hunter.

I guess I was just too impatient to feign that long.

1 Like

Just died to ol sooty. I was Loch chillin killing bears and boars near where the dark irons ambush that quest. Got into a grrove of just attacking bears turns out one was 5 levels above. He completely ignored my void walker and chased me down, fear failed, my level 15 warlock is bear food.

Rolling a rogue now. Def levels faster than warlock.

1 Like

I died at level 24 in Ashenvale to water elemental frost novas :frowning:

The worst part is I think I could have taken all 3 on if I had just tried to fight them and had my pet tank one while I fear juggled the other two, but I thought I’d play it safe and reset them. Instead I got frost novaed after I saced my pet and ended up dead.

As it turns out, running away isn’t always the safest option.

1 Like

I haven’t died yet. I skip dungeons, and for certain risky quests, like the ones in skull rock, I group.

2 Likes

First death last night in HC.

I was mid-fight and my power went out. I had a brief moment of hope when the character selection screen showed I was still alive; but as soon as I logged in I was a ghost in the graveyard.

Time to go again!

3 Likes

First death to a horde guard going from stonetalon to the barrens. Ive forgotten the run around route and stealthed thought I was far enough from guard I could see - there was one I didnt see - 2 shot.

Made it to lvl 8 on my mage. went into the first mine and saved a warrior that was fighting two kobolds and not doin so well. I killed the second one.

Almost bit it on the get 4 kelp quest when two murlocs joined in an a random player took em off me and killed them. I thanked them.

Close call #2 was fighting those guys for the scarfs when a bear joined in and another random player pulled the bear and I thanked them as well.

1 Like

died at crystal lake got cocky and over aggrod Murlocs. it was messy

what to roll next i wonder

3 Likes

update time
welp my mage died in jasper mine cuz of spiders and koblods. while fighting one spider another one spawned behind me and agrro’d my health pots on cd i ran into a koblod, so i tried to run more nope it didnt work and the little turd killed me while another player just sat there and watched ugh i was lvl 9.

i just should of got there after the explre it completed but no i had to go further in,

2 Likes

My 23 priest was going great guns until i stepped foot out of the inn in darkshire and stitches was there and 2 shot me. I felt it a little unfair. There weren’t even guards fighting him. He was just sitting there all alone

But thats life, it isnt fair, so i have my mage up to 16 now. started a new priest and hunter sitting in the inn gathering rest bar

6 Likes

couple of close calls but still slowly cruising, should be a lot easier once I get cat form

Nope haven’t died yet on either my current level 30 warrior or level 16 shaman at the time of this response.

I play casually but also had practice on Bloodsail Buccaneers.

1 Like

I have my characters there do test runs for my Hardcore characters, if they can make it, awesome, if it’s difficult, I’ll wait on on the HC, if they die, then nope not going there. :joy:

Rogue is pretty smooth sailing so far, but I’m also experienced with HC Rogue :joy: Taking things slow and casual until I get that magical lvl 22

I am doing the opposite, I shy from nothing because I have fun accomplishing things on HC that is hard.

1 Like

I haven’t died, because I haven’t created a character.

You came to the HC forum to say that? :joy: Not very hardcore of you

2 Likes

Had my first death.

Rolled a second Paladin to level with a group of friends, and we got a bit too cocky and decided to take the fight to the Defias inside the Jangolode Mine.

2 of us did not return :frowning:

But they have been reborn.

2 Likes