Official Soar/Dragon Riding Mega Thread!

Lol what, I don’t even play a mage.

Lol, people were traversing half the continent with it. “Short distance”… now that’s a genuine troll.

Thousands - making more stuff up. And there were people in the community council defending Blizzards decision and reason for nerfing it. You are the genuine troll around here, not me.

1 Like

Lmao Jesus christ. You can go see the alpha forum, you dont fool anyone.

2 Likes

Demon Hunter is a class, not a race.

Pandas have 1 combat ability with a 2 minute cooldown.

Taruen have 1 combat ability with a 1.5 minutes cooldown.

Neither have 2.

Vulpera have to travel to a location and set there extra hearth stone to travel to 1 additional location. How is that even comparable to a 20% mount speed increase all the time?

You care comparing racials and class abilities again.

1 Like

You can save yourself the time and just type “Trollllllllllll” every time you want to speak. Thats all anyone hears anyway.

2 Likes

None of what you said detracts from my points. Lol, what a joke. Is this really your argument? “It has 2 combat racials it’s op”.

Because it doesn’t stack with the guild passive. If you can’t honestly wrap your mind around what I said, then you’ve outed yourself and I don’t need to say anything else outside of just you’re a troll, and you’re mad for no good reason. Unlucky for you.

3 Likes

These guys can troll all the want. The original post directs the Devs toward the feedback thread which is overwhelmingly in support of reverting the changes.

Every. Single. Tester disagrees with the nonsense and made up stories theyre spewing. Theh arent going to trick anyone.

All these people are doing is showing the rest of us that they have no lives, no sense, and are just aggressive trolls.

14 Likes

I’m confused. Isn’t having more combat racial abilities with shorter cooldowns a valid argument that the race has more combat power than any other race in the game? Especially when you combine it with their numerous other strong racial abilities.

I have seen no evidence that it will not stack with the guild racial. I would gladly accept a source if you have one.

May we direct you to the alpha forums? The place that directly contradicts every stupid thing youve pulled out of your rectum thus far?

Monday Funday Blizzard, Listening to feedback time

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

looks at race and class info

:woozy_face:

4 Likes

I don’t understand why they nerfed it.

Their reasoning was because dracthyr might do old world content faster than others.

Excuse me? How the heck is a Dracthyr doing pet battles faster than a gnome “game breaking”.

I’d understand that if not everyone can be a Dracthyr, but everyone can be one…

7 Likes

I think she forgot that we can see that she mains a mage…

2 Likes

If the in-combat racials aren’t good, then no, not really. Combat Power doesn’t come from active racial abilities, the only ones that’s actually relevant is Trolls, Pandas, etc, so. No, not really a valid argument.

Name a single racial, passive or tertiary item that increases mounted speed that stacks with the Guild Passive. I never said “Blizzard said explicitly it does or does not”, I was being hyperbolic. I even admitted that even if it does, it does not affect the game in any relevant capacity.

2 Likes

Honestly I no longer know what that guy is all about. This person never appeared on the forums complaining about Soar and all of sudden they’re here trolling and even has the audacity to call us a vocal minority LOL

3 Likes

He cant and he wont. Prepare to see him make up more nonsense and then insult you.

I can see him typing for like the last 10 minutes and you just know its going to have nothing to do with Soar or the conversation at hand. Just more nonsense about Tail Whip or something.

1 Like

In another thread a few days ago they admitted to thinking Soar was better than Mage Portals and that it devalued mages somehow.

Thats the whole of their argument really, theyre angry because they feel like someone got something they didnt.

I disagree with your assessment of their value. One provides a knockback with will be very helpful in M+s to move things out of sanguine in addition to providing an AOE interrupt effect.

The other will provide an AOE interrupt.

But I guess their value is dependent on the content you do in-game.

It’s only faster in specific situations.

You literally need to use a flying mount, pick a high location, pick your route and then successfully utilize the active gameplay to maximize your speed and actively stay engaged.

I find that fun and I doubt it’s faster than clicking a portal, jumping on your flying mount and auto running to that location on your mini map while watching YouTube or Netflix.

It’s also really rich with blizzards reasonings why they did this… if any of this were a concern then druids shouldn’t have been able to use travel form in the maw prior to allowing mounts and other class specific advantages right along with mage portals and lock summons.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha

Say no more. It’s time to add another troll to my ignore list then.

1 Like

BOOM

Called it. Not a single thing about the topic at hand, just mad about knockbacks.

1 Like