Official Oceanic Fresh Request

after playing whitemane and benediction i need that 12k+ megaserver nothing compares

1 Like

i couldnt imagine a more soulless experience myself. Pretty sure plenty of players on such servers will be desperate to roll fresh just to escape that.

Hell, just for a laugh, and to test the ping, i rolled a lvl 1 on whitemane just then. Sunwell GKPs with tier going for 3k min bid, endless spam for a handful of dungeons, nobody talking at all, thanks for proving my long held assumptions completely correct. Megaservers are abominations.

has someone tried tweeting people at blizzard, I don’t own a twitter account but it might be a good last ditch effort to get their attention

Remulos is PvE.

i have done, but probably way to late at this point

I highly doubt they’d release a fresh OCE server if they haven’t announced it by now.

Do we know if Skyfury is located on West or East coast?

1 Like

Nope, no clarification on west or east yet

For the people that are considering playing, would you stay on OCE such as Arugal or try the fresh servers if they’re on West Coast?

No, i will likely go Yojamba alliance if no OCE fresh

1 Like

i want a fresh start as im returning to the game so im forced to suffer US servers.

ill probably play on arugal for like a month then quit because blizzard have now made me incredibly flacid about the entire experience

3 Likes

I see a lot of people leveling on Arugal so I’m guessing they’ve all made their peace that there’s not going to be a fresh server…sigh

Come Yojamba ally and balance the factions out

yeah i’m one of those people who are preparing / accepting the bad news - but they’ve lost a few friends of mine who would have been new customers and I doubt they’ll retain me and other people for as long as they could have with a new server

2 Likes

I’ve never played alliance :sweat_smile:

neither have i hah

Yeah it’s disappointing. I might try fresh if it’s based on the west coast as I get around 150-160 ping otherwise will stick to OCE.

1 Like

It’s mind boggling how Blizzard manage to never learn and continuously screw up time after time, but hey as long as the shareholders are happy I suppose

fairly certain they are east coast as ive seen americans in the forums whinging about not have west coast servers

They haven’t confirmed exact location but East is most likely considering it’s by far the most populated.