Official Oceanic Fresh Request

I’d like to make this thread in order for all OCE players to come voice their opinion on us not getting a Fresh Wrath realm, and for us to formally ask Blizzard to add one (1) Oceanic Fresh Start Realm.

There might not be a massive amount of us, but there IS a portion of OCE players who want the Fresh Start experience without having to play at high Ping, or change our play schedules around to fit different timezones (Majority of US raids happen in the early morning for us).

Please Blizzard, add one extra Fresh Realm for us Oceanic players. It doesn’t matter what type it is, we just want somewhere to play with good connections.

132 Likes

You’re in the wrong forums my friend.

1 Like

There is no OCE Fourm for classic they have no were else to post besides US Or EU and i think They prefer us?

16 Likes

Yes please - would like to play somewhere with a decent connection.

5 Likes

Sadly I dont think there ia enough of us fresh OCE players to earn our own server it likely wouldnt get enough players hence why I am playing on the US fresh server.

4 Likes

All 3 of you OCE players can band together and play on a US server together, only 22 more and you can do naxx!

8 Likes

Yup, atleast 1 OCE fresh would be great.

14 Likes

But what would the other guy do without you?

1 Like

Forgotten once again Blizz just give us one server please

8 Likes

There were about 20 of us keen to roll on a fresh OCE server, cmon Blizz surely you can make us a new server for Wrath

2 Likes

Yes please to a fresh oce server. A few friends and I have not played since felstriker was announced it was closing because we figured we were getting fresh oce. Not entirely sure we will all return without it

8 Likes

You dont even have enough people to run arena and battlegrounds and now you want your own fresh server?

kekw

7 Likes

OCE can barely keep 3 servers populated, we need to give them fresh so by Ulduar there only 2 servers!

1 Like

Nah, if anything all OCE servers should be merged into Arugal. Blizzard, don’t add a fresh OCE server - you already know we don’t have the population for this

5 Likes

There are 2 Fresh Start Realms, one PVP and one Normal. Is there a noticeable difference if you play on one of them over an Oceanic one?

+1 Add a new oceanic fresh server please - many of us will be returning for WotLK

12 Likes

Yes theres a Time zone difference Aussies raid off times compared to all U.S and EU Timezones. Though i think U.S Time zones are better, as well as the ping

They suffer from huge ping / MS problems from what i understand.

2 Likes

its about 150 more ping and yea time zone difference is huge

6 Likes

Well, I’m aware of that, but that doesn’t matter if they all play on the same server.

I’m curious about this one. I played on US servers from S. Korea during Vanilla, TBC, and half of Wrath, and it wasn’t noticeable to me.

Exactly, only about 150 more ping, which is negligible.

1 Like

you say negligle but thats huge in pvp and we have the physical server space there so why not use it and just turn one on they just turned one off so we know the hardware is there for it

1 Like