2 Likes

+3 for OCE fresh server

3 Likes

+⇂ for OCE fresh

3 Likes

+3 for OCE fresh

5 Likes

We should have atleast been given 1 Wotlk new PVE server for our region

I was looking forward to fresh, I guess we are all stuck on our gold inflated ruined economies, normalised gold buying and attending GDKPS instead of guild runs

1 Like

Have a idea. How about Blizzard give us 1 pvp and 1 pve Wotlk servers and merge 2 dead previous expansion servers to free up space, if its about costs to why they havent announced them yet for us

+1 for OCE and a genuine question. We pay the same (+,- a few cents) sub to EU & Americas why would we not get a server the same?

7 Likes

+8 for OCE pvp fresh. My mates have fallen off the hype train after hearing no fresh oce server… please dont drop the ball…

8 Likes

Totally agree. We should be treated the same since we pay the same fees and they have stated they will be getting atleast 1 new fresh Wotlk per region

5 Likes

At the very least we deserve a moonguard realm with VR.

1 Like

Well we do have a WoW data center in Australia. Should be allowed to have atleast 1 fresh Wotlk

1 Like

This alone here entitles us to 1 new server in Oceania.

3 Likes

Totally agree, but we are being ignored which isnt fair

2 Likes

+1 For OCE fresh PVE server

1 Like

+1 for blizzard employee waking up on Monday morning and reading this thread and getting s*** together ASAP

9 Likes

Two hours hopefully we have our answer!

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath though if their communications over the past month is anything to go by

A fresh OCE server when we’re having to shut down and merge our OCE servers onto 3 remaining is not a good argument for a fresh OCE server.

Go play the fresh USA server. It’ll be rad if that’s what you’re into. Super populated and the fresh experience.

Oh, and also…Merge OCE with NA for arena and bgs pls :blush:

2 Likes