[Oceanic Region] - Better Solutions (NO MERGE)

200 latency is only really a problem when you are pvping. Pretty much Penance will all move, some of us were asking to move to WG for months this is a good solution for PvE gamers… the true wow gamer

1 Like

The funny thing is - I agreed with you originally (even said you had good ideas in my own thread), and still would like seeded instances if we merge. I just wanted to voice my opinion that you don’t represent the entire community, and a merge would not be the end of the world.

And this is your totally proportionate response. Now, I’d like to see servers merge with no seeding, just to hear you seethe over your parses.

True it would mean they may have to stop sniffing their own farts for 5 minutes, and they might not be capable of that.

At least your finally telling the truthful and not hiding it.

Carry on :slight_smile:

I’ve been truthful all along.

Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension.

Can you and Elron kiss already, or maybe have a fight in the most convenient maccas parking lot.

Please film it.

1 Like

Mum get the camera, Horace and Elron are “wrestling” in the maccas parking lot.

2 Likes

3,000 posts because this was the first toon I made when Classic launched in 2019, even if I (obviously) no longer play it.

Keep finding excuses to try dismiss my opinion, buddy. You’re not a main character. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

1 Like

Maybe you should reply to him on the discord because without that context nobody will know what you’re even talking about here.

Eh, not gonna give him the satisfaction of trying to sleuthe and dox me (considering he is literally insulting and goading me as I type). But I’ll wrap it up here. I’m sure we’ll both be enjoying forum vacations after this.

Use a burner account then.

agree to these suggestions

1 Like

Bumping for visibility!

1 Like

Hopefully blizzard can see that oceanic players prefer lower latency than mega servers and want a better solution.

1 Like

100% Agree!!!

2 Likes

Save OCE!!!

3 Likes

Would like to see some kind of update on this before they go ahead and open transfers and its too late.

1 Like

Bumping just because we haven’t had any clarity on anything other than “OCE can just travel back 20 years in time and enjoy WoW as it was when you had dial-up internet, no oceanic servers and we didn’t have the technology to commercialize a 64-bit operating system”.

2 Likes

I hope blizzard won’t repeat the same mistake they did with swamp of sorrows AU in season of mastery it will be very disappointing and ill be quitting once again.

1 Like