[Oceanic Region] - Better Solutions (NO MERGE)

I really hope blizzard devs are reading these posts and will do something to help the oceanic region.

1 Like

+1 For keeping the AU servers separate from the US /EU realms.
No GDKP’s though, sorry Elron and thanks for the Lionheart ^^

1 Like

Merge the two oce servers . Please dont make us xfer to NA

3 Likes

Completely agree (aside from GDKP), Sure server feels quieter but the community is well and truly alive, We still have 6 active raid teams in Valhalla and a very lively discord it does not feel dead or quiet. I agree moving penance to Shadowstrike is the play.

3 Likes

Please allow oceanic instanced dungeons so you do not further alienate the oceanic raiding community as the competitive raid scene in the oceanic region will be eliminated if we have to try speedrun with 200+ping.

2 Likes

Sod is healthier than som in its current state, so obviously banning gdkps was a big success.

Instanced servers or dont disable character creation on oceanic.

1 Like

no body want play on a 200+ ping sever pls dont transfer!

2 Likes

Bump and support OCE threads.

1 Like

I would rather go pve server if we have to go US. World PVP with 250 ping sounds horrible.

1 Like

“We feel” is irrelevent when you aren’t the person playing on 200-300ms so you don’t get to tell the people your making a decision for how we feel about latency issues.

Listen to what we are telling you that playing on that much latency is not enjoyable and is going to lead to a lot of people quiting and guilds falling apart and essentially destroying the entire oceanic region.

Take steps to improve the population / health of shadowstrike there are various things you can do to improve it and then if they don’t work out by then you have time to work on implementing oceanic seeded instances as a middleground.

It then shows you have tried to help our region but the steps taken didn’t improve the situation and as a compromise have implemented oce instanced servers to try to at least provide a tailored experience for oce while being forced over to NA.

1 Like

They should get their devs to play on our server from America and see how they “feel” about it then.

2 Likes

Yeah - only Elron is the one allowed to do that. :rofl:

I’ve got a crazy solution to this problem. Why doesn’t blizzard just throw up a poll somewhere? Can’t fully gauge what OCE players want based off of whatever we’re doing now. We should be able to vote on it.

1 Like

It’s a good idea. The poll would have to be randomly sampled from the community, though. Otherwise it becomes overwhelmed with interest groups who skew it in one direction.

PS. I saw what you called me in Disc.

:eyes:

Did you see mine too ? take the hint

If blizzard announced it clearly and allowed one vote per subbed account on the forums that should be fine. I know some nerds have multiple subbed accounts but that should get balanced out by other nerds having multiple subbed accounts.

For anyone wondering, Elron has called me the R word.

He has used the R word, F word and N word multiple times in disc to describe people with whom he disagrees regarding the server merge, and has been banned from the server disc previously for racism.

The man who claims to represent the OCE community, ladies and gents. Truly cares about the community.

1 Like

This makes far too much sense for activison to be doing that. Getting community feedback in a statistical data form seems like way too much effort. Just get the blizzard intern to read 600+ posts, and then have his feedback to upper management just be disregarded.

I’ll give you a whole list of a to z words for trying to ruin the oceanic community you clown. :joy: