Oceanic Realms Broken - Merged with US Battlegroup (Lag)

They have conned a lot of people here. Are you saying that players from other countries take it up the bum with a pleasant smile and that’s a good thing?

Remember when Blizzard stuck retail players in the U.S. with players on Oceanic servers for BGs and LFR/LFD during Legion to shorten queue times for Oceanic realms?

People on the U.S. servers complained about the lag but there wern’t any 1,700+ comment threads that I can remember.

No I didn’t play then, but it sounds like you’re saying it’s a good thing.

I’m not sure the issue is being understood either, because that is not a very useful representation of the current situation which also involves paid services and not truthful communication.

The queue times aren’t even any better and actually seem worse.

2 Likes

Yeah thats what I’m experiencing as well. On alliance used to get literal instant queues and horde on AV weekend would be 4-7 mins

1 Like

queue times aren’t even better on alliance arugal lol

5 Likes

Having massive latency issues since you merged OCE with NA making it almost unplayable in PvP.

Please revert this ASAP, no one here wants this change at all, it was a perfectly healthy community without this.

I would please like to be able to play PvP in TBC and not get lagged out when trying to play an integral part of the game. This is an unacceptable change.

2 Likes

Legit 100% of the reasons why they state the merger is good ends up being pure fiction.

This is a horrible change. I’ve played with that kind of ping, and it’s horrible. I’ve played against others with that kind of ping, and jumping around the map is horrible and not fun to play against. If this is truly and issue, lower the gladiator cap on Oceanic realms… no one thinks this is a good idea.

Still waiting for another blue reply. REVERT THIS CHANGE!

2 Likes

unsubbed 2 accounts until reverted

3 Likes

please revert blizzard.

cool now my reaction time is slower than a guy with no arms swimming the english channel

1 Like

A good solution would be to have local queue (Oce) and multi region queue. Solves everyone’s issues. Might create longer queues in Oce only queues but would still make the Lag vs queue time a decision players themselves make.

2 Likes

Not a good look… you guys are really good at creating actual problems when you try to fix what you perceive as problems …

2 Likes

The problem they claim they were trying to fix didn’t exist and literally nobody asked for them to change anything.

3 Likes

Requested a refund for my recent sub, as I’ve paid for a game which became unplayable overnight. GM response -

Here is GM Dalespooner holding the number 8 which is a lucky number and also the one who appreciates the time you spent to contact us. Please let me come closer and look at the issue for you.

So I’ve checked your account’s order and understand you would like to get the latest subscription refunded. However, since the subscription has been used for few days, I’m unable to request a refund in this case. :’(

We do apologize for any inconvenience in regard to the issue that you mentioned in the ticket, to help us improve the quality of the game, please kindly give your feedback to our WoW Forum so our Dev can look into the issue:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/classic-discussion/172

EVERYONE needs to request a refund for any recent purchases. Sub, boost, deluxe edition, etc. This is clearly against Australian consumer law. The game is now UNPLAYABLE

1 Like

Outrageous

How is the game “UNPLAYABLE”

It’s 240ms. Grow up.