Oceanic Realms Broken - Merged with US Battlegroup (Lag)

Thanks for killing off OCE PvP, another great “fix” actiblizz

5 Likes

This is bad for both NA and for OC. This is not how you make enjoyable PvP. I hope this gets changed.

3 Likes

The only reason you would care is if you aren’t going to get any titles or mounts yourself so you don’t want others to get it out of jealousy. If you were confident you would get a title you wouldn’t care because you’d get your rewards either way. You’re just upset that you’re not good at arena. PROVE ME WRONG

1 Like

Doesn’t matter actually.

Even if OCE had a single server there would still be a competition for titles; it does not matter if you have 1 server and 1000 arena players or 40 servers and 40,000 arena players, there is still a battle for titles and glory.

1 Like

I would be fine with that, it’s not about the gear or the titles; It’s about the experience, and playing with high latency is absolutely garbage

7 Likes

TBCC has just been one nasty surprise after the other, feels so rushed, many sneaky changes without consulting the playerbase. And Blizzard wonders why people get mad.

8 Likes

This is why artificial mile stone for unlocks are a terrible idea.

2 Likes

It seems like it’s every week now that blizzard makes a change that literally no one asks for.
It takes a LOT to kill my TBC hype. And blizzard is cutting through my hype like a hot knife through butter.
Thanks blizzard mate :+1:

12 Likes

horde bg queues are atleast 30% longer now thx blizzard

4 Likes

OCE players did not ask for this.

We do not want to be paired with americans.

LAG IS NOT FUN.

11 Likes

Why do I feel like Blizzard implements the most controversial changes without running it by the community lmfao

3 Likes

they’re going for the real tbc experience apparently.

I don’t know if they expected the latency to be that high merging battlegroups, so who knows what they plan

It’s called Artificial inflation, and it’s very easy to implement. And you think that’s the reason why thousands of players should play with lag for 2 years. Nice 5Head brain

Why are you ignoring my posts? Is it because I’m right and you’re just some no body snow living 1600 hard stuck jealous cringer?

1 Like

Thank you daddy Kaivax!!! As an OCE player you have no idea how good this news is. Don’t listen to these idiots. Keep up the great work kings and queens.

1 Like

It genuinely mind boggles me how many times Blizzard dips their fingers in our Oceania region just to stir up the populations of what’s already a vibrant and healthy community.

I pay attention to these forums a lot, and I didn’t see this as a topic of conversation to begin with - who started this topic @ Blizzard? Why?

Do we have another Andycloud 2.0?

6 Likes

My horde BG queues just got cut in over half.

Stop moaning please

Not true, your BG queue times are always fantastic on Day 1 of a BG weekend - this is normal.

Also Horde BG queues are absolutely fine, learn to queue 3 BG’s at the same time - they stack up when in a game, by the time you finish one BG your next one will instantly pop.

L2 Horde

3 Likes

Okay, when are server transfers to US going to be available?
If I’m versing NA i want 2 people with low ping on my 3s team, not all of us on high ping

5 Likes

I understand peoples problem with this (for arena) but for bgs, from a horde players perspective, bgs are an absolute joke on oce.

3 Likes