Oceanic Realm Connections for PvP Matchmaking in WoW Classic

Thank you very much!

So pleased you included this, now we know its from the real Kaivax.

1 Like

Something is coming and we aren’t going to like that either.

Blizzard, engage the player base before committing to anything. My deluxe is staying refunded until the dust settles.

ty tho

5 Likes

Thank you for listening

Thanks for listening!

and account to account transfers!!

Oh i know why they reversed course, Money speaks. It should be like OSRS, where they ask the community about changes on systems they want implemented or scrap it.

2 Likes

Very happy. Id be happy to explore this later but thanks for giving us a chance.

I wonder how many OCE players got refunds to make them fold like a deck of cards. Wish I could see numbers Lol

2 Likes

Thanks bro

Thankyou for listening.

Thank you!

Holy s*** <3

PLease give us our own ladders!

2 Likes

This is the thing that caught my attention.

If Oceanic servers are kept separate from US servers, they are effectively competing for region-wide rewards without actually taking part in region-wide interaction.

Not sure that makes much sense. If they are kept apart and they institute a separate competition for Oceanic players, I have to wonder how many US players would suddenly see the benefit of playing on Oceanic to have a smaller competitive pool.

Please implement a feature allowing you to choose which server you want to queue for. This would allow people to prioritize latency or queue times as they wish.

2 Likes

oh thank goodness, thank-you very much!

Yeah that’s interesting. I think retail lumps OCE in with NA for arenas. So if they were to make OCE our own separate battlegroup for classic, they would probably feel obligated to do that for retail - and I don’t think they want to do that.

TBC classic saved thank you Blizzard

Thank god ya dawgs

Really responsive feedback, thank you for listening!

yeah good job blizz. maybe you aren’t a bunch of lemon suckers after all