Oceanic Realm Connections for PvP Matchmaking in WoW Classic

Thank you! I appreciate how quickly this was assessed and resolved. This was going to be a BIG deal for a lot of players - as arena is a big part of peoples TBC experience.

1 Like

We did it boys, thank you Kaivax and blizzard. Looking forward to tbc again!

1 Like

I was happy to complain so I’m happy to say thank you!
This change will keep our subs! Ty for the fast response and doing this pre-arena season commencing!

1 Like

I don’t know why people would be okay paying money to play a game, gimping yourself of 1/4 of a second lag in any kind of casual / competitive environment. Baffles me that some people actually liked this change lol.
Anyway, thanks again! SAVED!

1 Like

I told you feedback matters!

Victory!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard

RIP to my morning Av ques.

3 Likes

Why not just add an option to queue globally or locally so the 1400 classic mains can sit 1 hour bg queues and I can actually play the game.

11 Likes

Thank you for listening to us. Please just let us have our own PvP community. Myself, like many of the other people on the OCE realms, just want a smooth experience to have fun in arena. The majority of us don’t care about titles or rewards.

1 Like

I agree that bg queues can default to NA servers after say 5-10 minutes in queue.
I don’t think many would argue against it as long as OCE groups were prioritized first.
But Arena should always stay in OCE.

3 Likes

We did it reddit

Thankyou for listening

Cheers for listening Blizz

You have the option to transfer to a US server whenever you want

6 Likes

Thanks so much for listening to the community on this. I’ve communicated the change to a few friends and they have just re-subbed. Well done classic Dev team!

1 Like

Can you fix feral now?

1 Like

Thank you so much for listening to the community Blizzard. It means a lot.

THANK YOU!
still a little worried about that last sentence, but at least PvP will be fun again regardless of the rewards

Next time, ask the community, what they feel about huge changes, and not just implement them silently.

Good on them for reversing this.

They (Blizz) had no choice the Aussies started to vote with wallets and the suits got on knees to beg for the money back. States players should learn a very important lesson here, if they give us the shaft we should bleed them dry of money by canceling subs to show them whos boss.

1 Like