OCE Servers just die?

Time for leaning, time for cleaning!

login severs down cant even get on usa realms!

I mean, plus side of not being able to log in first thing after waking up is I might actually eat before 5pm for once!

4 Likes

Could you look to putting a server or two in Manila? I don’t know how many players there are here, but I for one would love to have better latency results than my current 175/175 on Nagrand.

1 Like

:frowning_face: So unfortunate. Hopefully resolved soon.

More likely our ability to reach the servers from Australia, assuming you’re in Australia.

Went to the toilet and thought i’d slipped into a wormhole or something coming back to the PC. I was seriously questioning was i gone that long that i got kicked for inactivity? ahaha!

2 Likes

That really isn’t something that Customer Support has any control over, Skins. You’d want to submit your suggestion through the in-game option or by posting on the forums (General Discussion would be best for that subject).

4 Likes

Aeagwyn was affected as well. Went to switch characters to character not found then when trying to relog got the unable to connect notification.

I’d preffer they solve the speed of light issue and make it possible to have 0 latency everywhere :frowning:

3 Likes

ok “new rule” each time a server is down Blizzard pay you in gold for the down time

8 Likes

I second this.

There would be so much gold handed out over time. Servers being down isn’t as common as it used to be but think of everyone else that’s kind of cluelessly lost

NZ - so its not just Au connections

Telstra does this with internet! Although the rate sucks.

Amen to this

i also second this! xD

Ur going to the toilet when Coles/Woolies are struggling with toilet paper supplies? Hold it in like a true hero!

3 Likes

yep, all oce servers down. Surely a very easy fix.

NZ undersea internet cables come through Australia :frowning: