[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

What do you mean if I don’t believe them LMAO. You are completely insane brother, please, take your medication.

Explain to me how I can pick and choose members for a completely public and open poll. What evidence do you have of this happening, other than the 1 or 2 people who are banned for spamming gamer words. Are you one of those people? Is that why you’re upset?

A complete a total lie, it was spammed in-game by multiple people as well as pushed out to all the guild leadership to pass onto their members.
You know it’s a total lie too, because this has been mentioned multiple times not only in this forum but directly to you too, repeatedly, why do you keep ignoring this and posting this outright lie? Short term memory problems?

Why are you so mad about a game you don’t play?

Why are you a liar, who keeps dodging my questions?

I appear to have struck a nerve.

You appear to be a liar, who cannot explain himself when called out.

I’ve explained myself all I need to. You tried to influence a decision on a game you don’t even play. Your efforts did not pay off. The oce population got what the vast majority wanted. That’s all there is to it.

You have explained exactly NOTHING. You made some completely untrue claims, then ignored any request for clarification.

How can I influence a public and open poll in a public and open discord? Explain this, or stop posting.

Bro, I’m posting on a sod forum. I play sod. You don’t play sod. Why are you even here lol

Why can’t you explain your lies? I don’t even know who you are, and you’re on here making up garbage about me. Parasocial weirdo.

How can I influence a completely public and open poll? Why lie about how it was advertised when you’re clearly clueless? What is wrong with you?

1 Like

This seems to be his arguing style, to just make things up. It’s pretty toxic.

I’m not sure why all of this makes him so mad. I’m starting to think he was an outcast on Shadowstrike due to bad behavior but saying that for sure would be making things up.

It’s probably better of us all to just flag the posts as trolling and otherwise ignore the posts from this one poster, I’m guilty of trying to have a conversation too.

Ah yeah, better you do that to try control the narrative again like you all did before. Remember when you were all saying, “the vast majority of the population wants to stay on shadowstrike!” Didn’t that age well lol.

Total lack of self awareness ironic comment

How can I influence a completely public and open poll? Why repeatedly lie about how it was advertised?

I’m on a season of discovery forum to talk to season of discovery players sorry. Not sure why you want me to talk to you so badly seeing as you don’t play season of discovery.

Unable to explain, so just deflect? Very weird man.

I’m just not wasting my time. You’re on a forum of a game you don’t play looking to argue with me. And you think I’m weird lol.

I’m on a forum asking a parasocial weirdo why he repeatedly lies about me.
Answer the question, please.

You’re on a season of discovery forum, which is a game forum that you don’t play. Getting angry about a decision blizzard made to support the oceanic population on said game. As a fellow oceanic player should you not be happy that the vast majority of our population got what we wanted? Especially seeing as you don’t play the game, you’d think as an outsider you’d be happy for us.

Please, freak, stop deflecting.

Why are YOU here making up complete falsehoods about me? You have made this personal, stop trying to change the subject.

You are outright lying about subjects you know nothing about, for what reason?

You’re massively overreacting bro. This is a game. A game you might not play, but a game nonetheless. I doubt anyone cares enough what I have to say about your poll to really impact you in any way shape or form. I believe what I believe. And I’m happy that blizzard chose to support what the oceanic population as a whole wanted.

Yet more meaningless and irrelevant garbage.

Why do you lie about me on a public forum? Why do you say I have done things I have not? Why do you make confidently incorrect statements about things you don’t know anything about?

Why are you a liar?