[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

no :slight_smile:

(post deleted by author)

The responses in this thread do not align with the numbers in the Shadowstrike poll. These are the official forums that require Blizzard accounts at least and as such should carry a higher weight if Blizzard can’t create an in-game poll.

I vote for option 3 as the population is not “healthy”. It’s dead outside of peak times.

4 Likes

Can we please get an update or decision regarding Penance. There is a new phase next week, let Penance go to Wild Growth.

If Penance was dying before Blizzard has well and truely burried it 6ft under due this 180 degree change of mind and subsequent delay in decision regarding our fate.

FREE PENANCE.

Option 3 please

3 Likes

Hahahaha enjoy your dead realm elron

6 Likes

I agree. Please allow us to transfer to WIld Growth! Option 3

5 Likes

Option 2 please blizzard.

Transfers working to get out of shadowstrike! thanks for listening to the majority!

Hope people didn’t mind me sending the link in LFG too much so they could vote

Bye elron, I will not be your prisoner!!! wooooo!!!

8 Likes

Thank you Blizzard. Cry more Elron.

7 Likes

Option 3 for OCE

3 Likes

Option 3. Do not let two guilds hold our server hostage!

3 Likes

WE WIN!!! Thank you, Blizzard, for making the right decision and letting us make a decision!

2 Likes

No denying Shadowstrike(AU) is disgustingly toxic right now. It’s only become this way in the last week though because of Blizzard’s appallingly late communication and last minute U-turns messing us all around. Until last week it’s consistently been one of the best WoW servers I’ve ever played on. If Blizzard supports our growth we can get back there.

2 Likes

Exactly, the majority has spoke

Option 3

2 Likes

Thank goodness we came here to speak as a majority, and we are no longer held captive by OCE trolls.

Feel free to stay on Shadowstrike Elron. The players will now decide their own fates!

3 Likes

Enjoy SS LOL

3 Likes

Anyone checked in to make sure Elron is okay?

7 Likes

Cya, Let me type a small amount so your fingers keep bleeding from your OCD posting. My 3 year old can parse orange with quick kill times and a warrior, unless your the best warrior in your guild for DPS stop talking about it its humiliating. Dont forget your the one who throws stones.

1 Like

All of this is so much funnier with the news today. They listened to the actual players. No more being held hostage by one delusional weirdo.
Time to go back to whispering people in game for disagreeing with you, you have a long list and not much time before they transfer.

2 Likes