[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

Great post

Option 3

2 Likes

OPTION 3

do it asap please. let us transfer before opening character creation on Crusaderstrike

1 Like

Brilliantly explained post Option 3 is the way to go.

2 Likes

I want to be able to transfer my toons.

Option 3 let everyone have their own choice on what they want to do.

2 Likes

Can I also request that you speed up your decision making process? The weekend is coming soon and god knows how long the character transfer queue will be. If there wasnt a sudden reversal of decision at the last minute, most of us who were prepped to transfer would be happy at our destination realms by now.

6 Likes

I vote option 1 or 3. I don’t mind as long as penance can Xfer to WG.

Well they didn’t, and now everyone’s been screwed over by poor 11th comms.
Now we all want option 3. There’s no recovery.

1 Like

You speak for penance only nothing more nothing less.

8pm thursday night and the server is dead Elron , cant even form a 10 man dungeon without a struggle. You cannot continue to deny that this server is circling the drain and those of us interested in a vigorous server including residents of Shadowstrike should be able to have what everyone else is getting.

3 Likes

Time for bed folks. What else can you say that’s new. I reckon we’ll get a decision in the morning and the change will happen next week.

1 Like

Bit rich from the guy who spent a week speaking on behalf of “Oceanic” as its self-appointed rep.

“Oceanic wants this” “Oceanic has spoken”.

6 Likes

Better be early next week at the latest as Friday is P5

Coming from someone who hides behinds alts to speak i think anything you say is irrelevent.

Option 3 (or Option 4 - allow SS players to xfer to WG)

#FreeOCE

7 Likes

Option 3; provides the choice for those who want to go and stay.

2 Likes

Blizzard have said themselves that it does not provide a choice it will be forced on players by directly killing the server.

You have no say in what happens to shadowstrike.

OPTION 3

let us transfer asap so we can sort things out before phase 5 release

4 Likes

Option 3!
Let the people decide

2 Likes

You’re getting quite precious about people who have a differing opinion.
If Blizz didn’t want Penance players to speak on behalf of SS, then they wouldn’t have offered option 3.

1 Like

Why would blizzard want someone who does not play on the server to have any kind of input in killing it ?

They literally say if that happens the server will be killed.

So penance are being malicious because they are angry to kill shadowstrike too.