[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

No, I’m sure that there are many sock puppet alts on SS pretending to be from there (but really Penance mains) trolling, trying to ruin SoD for SS players.

The pain and anger from your server dying while SS remained healthy seems to have had a weird effect on you guys!

If SS is as healthy as you say, then you have no fear for free transfers. Players will stay on the server because they love it.

But we both know you’re wrong.

3 Likes

The only one ruining SoD for SS players is your BFF, Elron. The guy is even banned from the SS Discord… I wonder why that is?

1 Like

I love you Phaz, we will win our freedom!

Option 3 is best for you, me and OCE!

3 Likes

when are you going to open transfer? its clear that majority want OPTION 3. just do it and move on

3 Likes

You won it yesterday at 11 am when you were told that your server was saved.

It wasn’t saved. It was merely postponed pending more open feedback.

1 Like
  1. save our ping! we came here for the ping, dont take it from us
1 Like

vote 2! save our ping! this is why we play here!

1 Like

I don’t think you guys understand this isn’t a server merge, it’s a character migration. You’ll still have your ping and your server but a large majority want a community more than good ping. So let us go.

2 Likes

Get this right there is a bunch of pve players on penance who know historically pve oce servers die who also say they do not care about ping.

Imagine if these people just rolled on NA to begin with all of this would be avoided but they want the best of both worlds and now they want to kill all of oceanic as well.

This guy spamming here literally said word for word that the oceanic community should not have oceanic servers because they will just die again.

But somehow thinks him and his guild of no name rando’s who can’t even play the game to a competent level should have any input into the fate of the entire region.

That is what we are dealing with here.

I Vote 1. You guys do whatever you like on SS

give us the option to move to SS and keep it as pvp then? just wasn’t an option from Blizz.

1 Like

This is the responsible and non malicious way of what penance players should be asking for.

I completely agree with you that you should be allowed to transfer wherever you want.

LOL How can you not know there are no paid transfers by now? You absolute donkey lol.

Option 3 for sure. Make it so.

4 Likes

But he is… he IS delusional.

.> Hello fellow ranger.

Option 3; the people who want to stay can stay, the people who want to leave can leave. I also hope you are able to do something about people reserving character names because our transfer window was delayed, and release of inactive character names.

I think you would have sensed the strong condemnation of entire character transfer fiasco.

1 Like

You’ve said this quite a bit, yet players spend 30 minutes to an hour looking for a dungeon group (outside of any active guilds groups which have more than 10+ players online). Right now at “peak” times there are 9 people in Stratholme. 21 people inside Blackrock Depths. 1 people inside Dire Maul. 27 people between the level 50-59. 27 people between the levels of 10-30. Just a few examples of /who right now on Shadowstrike. (@ 8:00pm SVT)

How at first glance is this “healthy”? Outside of these times, there are extremely less players. My old guild, has 12 players online. Simply because raid starts in 26 minutes. Otherwise it would be 2-5 players.

The Penance players do not want to come to Shadowstrike. Nor do I blame them. Nor will they actually “revive” SS as some claim. The only thing that somewhat makes sense out of this nonsense is, opening FCM’s from US to AU whilst opening AU to the US. Even still I don’t feel like any of the AU players on US realms, would WANT to come home, to a half dead server. Regardless, I do NOT want to be here (on Shadowstrike). I shouldn’t be FORCED to stay, when you guys weren’t going to be forced to move. They clearly stated that you could stay. You just couldn’t make new characters as a new player. Inevitably halting the population growth of Shadowstrike. Which I don’t have the stats, but how many new players were we even gaining per month. Definitely not enough to sustain this “healthy” community you preach about.

It’s very clear that a good amount of players have voiced their concerns about the sudden change in decision to block OCE from FCM’s.

I’ll reiterate I would like Option 3.

6 Likes

Give them the option along with wildgrowth absolutely nothing to lose they simply type there destination realm ? If there’s say 600 people on penance and 20 of them decide to go to shadowstrike that’s 20 new players why’s that a bad thing ?

Opening NA to Shadowstrike gives the server the opportunity to grow which is your #1 current complaint.

I shouldn’t be FORCED to leave or quit the game ?

Blizzard said word for word if they open transfers and lock character creation it is going to split the already small oceanic playerbase and kill the server.

Saying it wont kill the server and isn’t forced is delusional at best.

Yes they have that’s why it was stopped.

Just because now the vocal minority are trying to spam the forums because they thought nothing could be changed shouldn’t mean an entire server/region is killed.

Blizzard should leave shadowstrike as is open all transfers to our server from NA/Penance and then look at ways they can further increase player participation going forward into BWL/AQ/NAXX and whatever other content they have.

Since so far they have not done 1 single thing to try to increase player participation there are numerous options before killing the server that they can take.

This also gives time to find a better solution for everyone and if after they’ve tried new things it still isn’t work then perhaps we can have further discussion about NA.

For future reference players who continually play OCE then demand the server is killed should not play on OCE you should roll on NA from the beginning since you claim ping is not an issue there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be on an oceanic server to advocate for it to die next time.

Blizzard should stop catering to people like you and make 1 oceanic server and make you agree to terms that by creating a character here you will be in this region for the entire game duration that will put a stop to this nonsense for good.