[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

you can dont listen to elron squealing :slight_smile:

All my characters are named Elron in the same guild / same server saying the same things there is no illusion if you can’t figure out its my alt then im not sure what to tell you bro.

If for some silly reason they do this its still a win for me and a loss for you all because you are killing your own region.

I remain on shadowstrike and raid if that somehow becomes impossible in the future i quit the game as i mentioned i did in som.

Not a huge deal.

But as of right now that isn’t happening the transfers are closed and ill continue to push for a better solution.

Sir I am pleading with you, if Shadowstrike can transfer Wild Growth I have a good chance to bring our guild & raid to Wild Growth, if it’s Crusader Strike then our WA players are staring at 270 ping and I may choose to throw in the towel. Players can only compromise so far.

1 Like

Why this guy keep going on about logs and parses, who cares? Parsing communities are garbage and their egos are too.

8 Likes

Don’t trying and smear Elron by saying he is trolling, he is fighting to keep our server alive. This is a forum of discussion on the future of the server. Name calling is immature and unproductive

1 Like

nice bait man

1 Like

What a great reply Garnet, thanks for being so transparent on the limits etc.

For my guild and close friends we’ve all talked about it and tested out the ping with myself included I prefer Option 3

Completely get its a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation, good luck!

That’s all they can do ill stand here against 100’s of people and won’t back down because what they are asking blizzard to do is not in the best interest of the entire oceanic region and its players and especially not in the interest of shadowstrike.

Penance should have transfers its dead.

People cannot understand that we have the ability to get a better solution than what is offered and because they are impatient they will attack/harass/abuse anyone who is trying to stop that because they angry at being told transfers were closed.

That’s why they are here spamming and calling anyone who says otherwise a troll.

But when blizzard reads all the comments and see’s they can’t even string together a coherent sentence or arguement and just spam same thing over and over out the door goes there opinions.

You only have your own interests in mind, we all see through you.

You know everyone wants to leave your server, this is why you try to trap everybody there with false attempts at caring about the OCE community.

All players deserve to play where they want.

Option 3 for OCE.

1 Like

That’s actually the bitter little man on penance advocating to kill another server.

Blizzard has already shot down your grandiose ideas for change.

They are not happening.

The only choice now is either freedom for players, or captivity to trolls.

Option 3 for OCE and freedom for players.

1 Like

Blizzard have not even made 1 single attempt to improve the oceanic region as of right now.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Aussies are people too! Free Penance!

Absolutely option 3.

I can’t imagine what could be your basis to lean toward keeping transfers off for Shadowstrike after seeing the overwhelming responses yesterday. Majority of the server wants off. The portion of this majority voicing their concern on this forum is increasing, but still small relative to the total number of players wanted to transfer.

If you have any logs of in-game chats, this is extremely evident in global channels like LFG on Shadowstrike. A lot more people voiced their disappointment there vs. posting on the forum.

You will also need to consider that casual players, who tend to focus more on leveling / dungeon content and will benefit the most from transferring to mega-servers like Crusader Strike, are the least vocal and news / request for feedback like this takes the longest to reach this large group of players - thus the term ‘silent majority’.

3 Likes

They are not at your beckoning. That is unfortunate that you got shot down, but that is your own problem.

The rest of us however, deserve our own choice. You are not our spokesperson.

Option 3 for OCE.

1 Like

Yes penance should get transfers but that’s as far as you can go.

I hope Blizzard don’t pay attention to the army of Penance sock puppets that keep spamming option 3, trying to ruin Shadow strike due to their jealousy over the server still being healthy while theirs died.

Jealousy is the only explanation I can think of to explain why Penance are so hell bent on destroying shadowstrike.

1 Like

We will go as far as we can my friend.

Blizzard has already said no to your big ideas. You have nothing left.

All that is left is for you to decide whether you stay on SS or move.

Option 3 for OCE.

2 Likes

Well actually you aren’t going anywhere right now so sit tight.

You speak for penance you are penance nothing more.

If you think the 298x comments for ‘Option 3’ in this thread are all from Penance, you’re delusional.

5 Likes