[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

Personally for me option 1 would be amazing and option 3 I don’t mind either but I’d rather unsub and quit if option 2 were to be chosen.

Best solution is oceanic all agree that our region deserves better this isn’t a new problem its been around a very long time som being the most recent repeat of what is happening now.

If everyone says what they are doing and have offered us is not acceptable nor is the constant rubbish about technical limitations and coding/engineering aka we won’t invest any time or money into giving oceanic players a better experience.

Then we push for what is a good solution and all of us win in the end.

Yet people can’t see the bigger picture the loud minority of angry penance players wanna push for the same outcome and mistake they made in som and be forced onto NA.

Potentially pushing away any real chance oceanic has of getting a better option not just now but also in the future game iterations wether that’s another seasonal server or classic+ we are going to get shafted again or not even have a server to get shafted on.

Think of the entire region and do whats best for everyone not just yourselves.

What would be a better option? No one wanting to play World of Warcraft in Australia doesn’t mean we need “better options”. It’s just not an interesting game for the people in our region clearly.

Yes do what is right for the entire region and allow everybody to make their own choice.

Thank you Elron for speaking reason.

This is why we must choose option 3 to allow each player to make their own vote.

That’s factually not true shadowstrike had 18,000 people at peak poor decisions and the gdkp ban along with content delays all contributed to signifcant player decline.

So far up until today they’ve made 0 changes to anything to improve the playerbase.

I am saying they should take steps first to improve and rectify these issues and see the impact it has on the player population.

If FMC’s are to open at some stage from OCE >US… Providing Wild Growth as an option for both Penance and Shadow Strike is a sensible option for those interested in reducing the ping differential.

3 Likes

option 3 all the way…

2 Likes

Hahaha actually get out of here with the gdkp ban, anyone looking forward to gdkp’s deserved to be gone and hype trains aren’t an argument for sustaining a dead server.

elron is a big reason why tbc classic pvp was abysmal in oce because of his moronic crusade to unmerge oce with na. do yourselves a favour and ignore anything he proposes

2 Likes

I would like option 3 please. People should be able to leave or stay if they choose

3 Likes

It never had 18000 people.

This is biggest issues yes you can find a raiding guild but outside of doing those raids is dead. I love playing an MMO where I cant find anyone to do dungeon with

The fact you measure self worth based on digits you see on warcraftlogs speaks volumes of the worthlessness of your life and how insulated you are from reality. You need a forced break from this game as it clearly has a hold on you. You are a sad caricature of human existence and it’s pathetic to see.

2 Likes

Option 1 or 3 ASAP!

Your initial ‘plan’ was forcing Penance to merge into Shadowstrike for the sake of saving the ‘OCE Community’. Now that you’ve been told that’s not going to happen you’re changing your desired outcome.

Nothing you say matters anymore, you’ve shown everyone who you are. No body will take you seriously, Blizzard certainly won’t. Overwhelming support (whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, acknowledge it or not) is in favour of giving people the choice to stay or go - once again, to dumb it down for you; that’s Option 3.

You keep trying to tell us that the majority of Shadowstrike want to stay. Great, that means opening up transfers for the very, very small number of people who want to move won’t affect you. You can continue to enjoy Shadowstrike with low ping. You’re sense of entitlement though is alarming and borderline problematic.

Option 3 is clearly the way to go, give people choice. You are so certain people want to stay on Shadowstrike; if that’s true you have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Blizzard, Enough is enough. The People have clearly voted. Open Transfers tomorrow at least, so we can move to our new home and be prepared for Phase 5. You can stop the infighting that is occurring on this thread and other mediums, such as SS Discord. The way people talk to each other is very toxic, and the SS community hardly represents the average OCE player. I’m not sure what else you need. This is getting out of hand and can easily and quickly be fixed. You have the power. Make it so.

2 Likes

Seems to keep you bumping oce ping posts so good enough for me.

Love being kept hostage on dead server

Your level 25 go re roll on crusader strike take your about 2 hrs less time than you’ve spent on the forums.

Yeah, it helps get more “Option 3” comments. Not sure how you haven’t noticed that yet.