[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

Option 1 is the only answer.

I’m not sure why all the Penance people with their sockpuppet army keeps spamming for option 3 and why they want to try and destroy SS. Is it jealousy because their realm died so early on?

Option 1 please. let Penance transfer off, and leave SS alone. Anyone on SS who truly want to move (as opposed to just panic-transferring) will use the paid service to transfer.

You carnt use a paid transfer for sod you retard other people would have done it ages ago

Nobody, outside your circle of people you hang out with, cares about your parses or your guild’s parses. Blizzard doesn’t care about whether a player has good parsers or is top guild on their server, or does record speed clears.

They are not no name, they have been around since p1 and did quite well with the resources available on Penance.

You sound malicious and insulting to most players. Honestly it does you no good to antagonise other players. At this point, good chance you lose any success you had. Even if people go option 3 out of spite.

You brought this upon yourself.

2 Likes

Do you even play SoD? there is no paid transfers.

Why are you afraid to give SS players choice? You try to lock them down.

You don’t speak for SS players. You cannot make their choice for them.

Option 3 to give all OCE players their own choice.

And please give Western Australia & south east Asia players the choice to escape 270 ping and go to Wild Growth.

1 Like

We’re really getting under your skin, huh? We’re not advocating for anything. We are… after all, a no name guild on a dead server (your words). We only make up a tiny, minuscule portion of the “Option 3” posts in this thread. Deal with it.

That’s where your wrong its already a win win for me.

Transfers have stopped and shadowstrike is alive.

If you somehow manage to fool blizzard into opening it’s a lose lose for you because you kill 2 oceanic servers you get put onto high ping and destroy your region.

I simply keep playing on shadowstrike nothing changes for me and if that becomes impossible at some point before the end of SOD i quit the game as i did in som and play something else.

There’s nothing to lose right now only everything to gain.

Haven’t you got some griefing to do?

Only thing you win is all of Horde having you kill on sight.

So why don’t you go and play then? You said you’ve succeeded and yet you’re still here calling people who want the option to transfer trolls. It’s a bit odd when you’ve said you’ve won and will just go and play. Maybe you should instead of spending your day on here arguing.

The only destroyer here is you, who selfishly fights to take away player choice.

We will see how this pans out.

Option 3 for OCE.

I like option 2, only because I will get to taste the sweet tears of all the griefers.

Option 1 seems the most viable … … as of yesterday … Shadowstrike had more raid logged warriors … just warriors … than penance had total horde AND alliance raiders…

I can guarantee option 2 will actively piss off both the current SS players being forced out of the gameplay loop they like, and the penance players that do move there only to be boycotted by the former players for ruining their playstyle

That’s the intended function of a pvp server friend.

I’m kidding, most of the horde guilds aren’t playing until the transfers are fixed.

option 3 , we want to choose ourselves

Obviously they’d have to enable it, but it’s entirely possible.

As Blizzard acknowledged, if they enable transfers the server will die. The population is healthy enough at the moment, but if transfers open people that are otherwise happy will panic transfer “just in case”, killing the server off.

Yet trying to force your view onto SS?

This keeps being overlooked, but by choosing an east coast server they are completely screwing WA, SA and SEA.

If everyone transfers off, then that is the choice of the players, and that clearly makes you the minority.

So why are we here listening to you?

Option 3 for players to decide their own fates, not internet trolls.

Convert Shadowstrike into a PvE realm, open FCMs from Penance to Shadowstrike.
a. Penance is a very small realm, this doesn’t move the meter much.
b. Does this upset more people than it pleases? Is it also a temporary solution, the OCE playerbase is a fraction of the rest of US Season of Discovery, will you remain happy with the numbers?

There is population but it is far from healthy, 90% of them are raid loggers and there’s nothing to do outside of raid hours, there’s no one levelling, there’s no more real runs, there’s barely any daily groups, there’s 1 guy selling tributes, no more summons to Kargath, only 1 guild recruiting in all chat with clearly no responses because they’ve been posting for 2 weeks and there’s no incentive to play during the day, even the bots stopped supplying the AH.

also the the fk gives a crap about parses let me move off the damn server.

1 Like