[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

In agreement here

so who’s the loud minority?
the 3-4 people that voted option 2?
or the couple hundreds that voted option 3?

4 Likes

I think when you try to claim your opinion has more weight than anyone else on here, you really discredit yourself. Your opinion has no more weight than anyone elses on here. I would even argue the more you keep posting and your character accusations dilutes them.

Your initial campaign came from the same perspective that ours now does so if you think our is a malicious perspective, so was yours. That means we have as much right and reason to have it overturned as you did.

‘drag shadowstrike down’ nice inflammatory language. Doesn’t hold any weight. I’m from Penance, you guys on SS can make your own path.

A lot of Penance players want option 1 (or 3 if your server wants it too). Not nothing or option 2.

You’re completely ignorant. This thread is showing overwhelming support for Option 3 and there’s far too many replies for it to be exclusively players from Penance. Where are all these Discord players who voted in that poll? Apparently there was 400 of them. Where are they?

1 Like

On shadowstrike playing the was a mention of transfers people voiced they were against it the transfers were stopped.

The people left over are loud minority trying to kick us a stink to get them re opened.

Nothing more.

OPTION 3. Free OCE!

Elron should be banned from these threads. He has made his point a thousand times over and there is nothing more of substance that can possibly come from him. He is derailing, gaslighting, inciting and trolling. Get him out of here.

6 Likes

he knows everyone wanted to transfer out of shadowstrike, he’s just trying to sway blizz hoping they could read his comments/messages saying that majority want to stay on Shadowstrike

Option 3 for the win!! FREE OCE

#byebyeelron

Nah, clowns are funny.

It took 3 weeks of daily LFG requests to get a ZF group
I have seen 1x gnomeragan LFG in 4 weeks
I am for xfer to a more populated server

4 Likes

I think its awesome that everyone is bumping the post that’s literally titled

“[[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!]”

Hopefully blizzard listen to all your spam and they do allow players to raid on oce ping.

No one posts from their mains? Just don’t kill Shadowstrike. Let Penance xfer to WG

They literally said they’re not going to do that and they gave you three options. Looks like it’s going to be Option 3. We’re so lucky Blizzard is listening to the OCE Community and not you.

3 Likes

OPTION 3 WOO please

2 Likes

The first issue is that you were already aware of how this impacts oceanic because it was a similar situation in season of mastery on swamp of sorrows.

It’s crazy to me that you didn’t have any plan or preparation for the exact same event that happened 3 years ago knowing the impact it had on our region.

1.Penance should be able to transfer to shadowstrike or wildgrowth give them a choice.

2.Shadowstrike should stay a pvp realm what you should do if your serious about addressing population problems here is open FCM’s to shadowstrike from all NA/OCE realms and let people have the option to come here.

3.This is unacceptable because it force kills our server splits the oceanic community further and isn’t really giving people who want to stay on oceanic any choice its essentially go to NA play on 240ms or quit the game. (Same situation in SOM i was forced to Jom Gabbar and quit 2 weeks later)

4.Tailor solutions for shadowstrike that promote people transfering here and promote player growth.

a.Unban gdkp’s will bring back a lot of players
b.Look at potential xp increases or even boosts whether its to lvl 40,50 or 60

You’ve admitted that oceanic is naturally a smaller region so the solutions/game design you implement for NA does not work always with OCE this is why the gdkp ban had such a negative impact on our servers population. (We know you have the data that supports this)

If you want to be transparent and honest then do so but saying a billion dollar company can’t provide any acceptable solution to a problem over 3 years old to an entire region of paying customers isn’t an acceptable thing.

Then why not take steps to help the server before making a decision ?

GDKP Proposal for Shadowstrike

Option 3.

The vocal minority flooded the forums following Blizzard’s initial decision to provide free character transfers from Shadowstrike to Crusader Strike. Personally, we’d be shifting 100 raiding players at least for our Guild - all of which are fine to go to a server with an active population, despite the increased latency.

The better option would have been to provide us with the lower latency PvP server though instead of Crusader Strike.

From Queensland I get 205ms to Crusader Strike. There is no competitive PvP outside of dueling/WPvP, and competitive raiding isn’t harshly affected by a .2s delay. This isn’t an action-based combat or FPS game where those milliseconds count significantly more, and no Oceanic guilds competed with US/EU guilds for World First kills in any SOD content anyway.

Open the transfers and allow us to transfer as initially planned. Phase 5 content is around the corner and we need to ensure our raid teams are transferred and settled before the new content comes online.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Do I even need to bother replying with option 3? It is clearly the vast, vast, vast, vast majority of responses. You need to open up Penance>WG transfers right now. Not tomorrow or in a few days, now. The people have spoken loud and clear.

4 Likes

words words words Free Penance

2 Likes

Oh I get it. Your thing is satire. Now it makes sense. OK. I get it now, but you’re still annoying so please stop.

2 Likes

I never comment on Forums… But even I can see how important this is… so here we are… Option 3, Open it up.

Its ridiculous its even gotten to this point.

4 Likes

Lol. I think he actually thinks his proposals are for the greater good of all of us. That’s the ironic part about it. Admire the effort though. Very persistant.

1 Like