[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

Merging servers helps population so its a great idea.

VPN or Exitlag for AU to East coast gives 200 to 260ms at best and blizzard have already said there’s nothing they can or will do about that which is why its not an acceptable solution.

Firstly you aren’t on oceanic and secondly no decision that kills an entire region and a sever that’s still alive (shadowstrike) is in any oceanic players best interest you are wrong.

If blizzard find a better solution or make the effort to improve shadowstrike further then the above may change in the future but as of right now the best thing for them to do is

1. Open penance to shadowstrike/wildgrowth/crusaderstrike
  2. Keep shadowstrike locked and open transfers to our server
  3. Take steps to improve player population on the oceanic region with suggestions ive made in othet threads

no.

the only solution that 95% of the region (if not, the whole wide world) want, is OPTION 3 !

watching 2 people spam for people to run dungeons doesnt scream alive to me

I don’t know if Elron actually wanted to cancel the transfers or if he’s just trolling but either way his campaign was very effective because no one new it was going on.

But we are here now to make it clear that he does not represent anyone but himself.

If he’s just a troll he’s very effective because he’s wasted so much of peoples time.

I don’t want to be on here to be honest but like a lot of others I feel I have to be to counter his ridiculous nonsense he’s spreading. Because he has so much time to spend on these forums we need to make sure he doesn’t drown out what everyone actually wants.

1 Like

nah if im stuck on CS youre either gonna be stuck on SS or CS with me

Elron DOES NOT speak for the shadow strike server.
The sever is DEAD outside a couple of hours a day.
If he believes Shadow strike is healthy he is free to stay on the server with his little buddies.

Let us who want to play an MMORPG with other players transfer off to a mega server.
(Allow Shadowstrike to Wild Growth)

3 Likes

Shadowstrike player - Option 3 please.

If you are active on the server and don’t just raid log then you know that most of LFG are looking to transfer. The server has dipped in activity noticeably since these shenanigans began. The damage has been done, please open transfers.

1 Like

The discussion was going on for weeks there were at least 20 forum threads probably over 600 comments there were links to the threads posted in lfg / trade on both penance and shadowstrike and also in shadowstrike discord.

Literally impossible to claim nobody knew about this.

You are the vocal minority who are angry that penance was locked and in fairness you should be because penance shouldn’t have been locked.

Outside of that everything you say about oce/shadowstrike is irrelevent and has no weight.

Option 3 please, I believe the ping wont really matter that much outside of competitive PvP, which is a very small minority of players. Having the choice makes much more sense.

2 Likes

90% of the playerbase on SS doesn’t even use the discord.

6 Likes

lol no cmon down to pvp town Crusader Strike

old discord link is broken most dont have the new one

https ://discord.gg/72fWjNhvK7

Even after people joining trying to skew results the overwhelming majority are still against transfers which is quite funny.

That discord does not represent the majority of players in OCE.

this guy is a actual clown im looking at all 20 horde players in org right now its a grim scene

1 Like

Option 3 for OCE!

tell that to @nva poor guys paying 100 gold for a brd run and still cant get a group

1 Like

Use this link to vote in the poll.

What I say has as much weight as what you say. So if it’s irrelevant that’s fine because so is yours.

Most of us don’t use the forums or server discords.

We are now here because like you said, we are unhappy with what your little campaign achieved. Like I said I don’t speak for SS and you don’t for Penance. I do see a lot of SS players on here saying they want option 3 so you should probably consider that more.

But considering your happy to force SS to become a PvE server and make us from Penance move to SS I don’t think that has much support.

I think some SS players claim is pretty valid that if no one from SS wants to leave than your server will be fine because opening the transfers will mean no one leaves. Otherwise what your doing is forcing those that want to leave to stay simply to prop up SS.

A lot of Penance players want option 1 (or 3 if your server wants it too). Not nothing or option 2.

3 Likes

Not really because what you say negatively impacts oceanic and shadowstrike.

What i say postively impacts penance.

So what i say has far more weight than anything you say especially when its coming from a malicious perspective aka penance players who are angry they didnt get transfers so now they wanna drag shadowstrike down with them.

That’s exactly what all of this is about and why there’s a loud minority trying to do so.