[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

Option 3 please.

3 Likes

Just give me an estimate, you’re dodging the question hard because you know opening transfers to shadowstrike won’t do a dam thing lol.

make FCMs open to Shadowstrike aswell.

what are the chances of presenting these options in their opwn thread for people to see and poll properly rather then 100 posts deep into a 5day old thread?

1 Like

gotta use reverse psychology and say “i bet you cant do this”

Option 3 please… allow the people to choose, open free transfers to Wild Growth

6 Likes

No, Im saying that question is too difficult to answer accurately.
I am being hopeful while youre just being sh1tty.

Find someone else to argue with m8, seriously, you’re not worth it.

Option 3 !!

OCE region needs to be saved !!

4 Likes

Option 3 please, my guild voted to transfer. Open up transfers to Wild Growth, the ping is not a problem for an active community

6 Likes

I vote for option 4: Ban Elron from the game and the forums.

7 Likes

God dam it’s funny watching you try to dodge an easy question. You know that neither of those options would increase shadowstrikes population and are acting as if it is a helpful change just to try block them from opening the only real solution which is option 3. Stay on your dead server, but don’t try force us to stay with you.

1 Like

That’s because the AH was gutted in preparation for moves that didn’t happen, and the reduced gold seller farming activity has kept stock low anyway.

Option 4. Shadowstrike to Wild Growth OR CS.

Many want to switch PVE both for the lower ping of US West and the lower impact of ping as a PVE server.

5 Likes

Option 3 please

4 Likes

You gotta stop telling people what theyre wanting/feeling/knowing/trying to do dude becasue you’re so far off base. (IRL tip, this is a really unnattractive quality in a person)

I infact answered your question, just not the way you’d like.

I hope you find yourself dude.
GL w/ ur stream.

1 Like

Is there an option to open transfer for Penance to WG, and for SS to pick between WG and CS? Then they can choose WG if they want their raid ping to be lower.

Most of the arguments against transfer are related to ping. WG ping is roughly 180. CS is likely higher due to its location. I will admit that gameplay can feel wonkier once you breach 200 ping.

5 Likes

opt 1 or 3.

2 Likes

From Penance

Option 1 or 3

2 Likes

Option 3! Please

5 Likes

Option 3
Please and Thank You

5 Likes

Option 3, please and thank you!