OCE Players Cant Buy 15th Anni CE

Quote from Blizzard support " Currently this product is indeed limited to EU and NA region."

Tried to preorder my self a CE but no, because Blizzard seems to have a massive issue with my region of the planet we dont squat!

Well done Blizz! I was almost going to come back when I saw this CE but now you can shove it. Just further showcasing you complete disregard to a portion of your players.

A portion that was large enough to justify you giving us local servers, so its not like we are an insignificant number!

6 Likes

keyword “Currently” we can only hope

Did you really need a ragnaros statue?

3 Likes

you know there are probably bigger things at play here.

it’s not like the blizz marketing team sat around a table and were all “how can we screw over the OCE players today…”

4 Likes

it’s not like the blizz marketing team sat around a table and were all “how can we screw over the OCE players again…”

Makes more sense.

Cant fix night and day.

Cant fix OCE calendar.

Meanwhile Annastasi, The CE of Shadowbringers is available worldwide. Yet again another example of how others can do what Blizzard says…cant be done.

Four days left.

10 Likes

I dont know……do you?

1 Like
  1. Who knows, could have to do with shipping issues or something.
  2. Does it really matter? It says they’re already sold out anyway.
1 Like

I thought that was the LA servers.

3 Likes

Remember the authenticator? Send the money to a pal in the U.S. and have him buy the CE and mail it to you.

Who knows, could have to do with shipping issues or something

Right, because its REALLY HARD to sell things and ship them overseas thats why no one does it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Does it really matter? It says they’re already sold out anyway.

Yeah it does, actually.

4 Likes

Remember the authenticator?

The one I downloaded onto my mobile and didnt need to buy?

3 Likes

No, we don’t need it. But we want it. Did you really need to make that post?

8 Likes

lol - never saw that one coming.

It is fine to be outraged over not being able to purchase something. But don’t lie. Do everyone a favor and cut the dumb stuff out. There is no reason why you would return to the game over this CE. All it adds to the game is two mounts you can buy separately.

5 Likes

I’ll wait till the mounts are in the store. A weird looking statue and a pin aren’t worth $100 to me.

2 Likes

I thought Blizzard lumped OCE and NA together as a region.

You know it might work if you log out and back in. Heard that fixes all kinds of things.

Aren’t they going to make it available in some local retail stores too? It is on amazon not sure if any other online retailers have it as well.

+1 from me.

I had to permanently turn off trade chat due to all the wts carry run spam. The spam is so bad I sometimes have to turn off other chat channels as well.

There could be complications they didn’t want to deal with. There could be any number of reasons. But you seemingly saying “blizzard is picking on oce players” is just stupid.

4 Likes