OCE Players Cant Buy 15th Anni CE

There could be complications they didn’t want to deal with

…such as? You seem to be under this odd delusion that sending items overseas is a major hurdle for anyone.

. There could be any number of reasons

Im sure there are. Yeah, IF Blizzard ever gets around to communicating with their OCE customers, thatd be great.

…but I wont be holding my breath.

4 Likes

So another 5 years or so and we’ll be even then. If NA players are going to hold a silly grudge against Oceanic players for something neither can control, you’ve got many years left before anyone should care.

2 Likes

If NA players are going to hold a silly grudge against Oceanic players for something neither can control, you’ve got many years left.

Jandarus, to their mind its fine for OTHERS to have lag, just not them. Its fine for OTHERS to have a substandard service as long as THEY arent inconvenienced.

For ten years OCE had massive lag , we were told “deal with it”…but one instance with lag is too much for them to handle.

Kinda makes you want to laugh.

11 Likes

Yeah and I could have got one if Blizzard werent crap bags about it. I can literally buy EVERYTHING ELSE on the store except that one item.

Such as? The rest of the store is available for purchase and intl shipping. Every other CE and statue that has ever been put up for sale has been available on the store, so why is this one different?

1 Like

One word.
“Licensing”

I was thinking the same thing. All the statue would do is gather dust anyways :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Blizzard ordered a bloom’n onion last night and didn’t get the dipping sauce with it.

“THAT’S THE LAST STRAW”, cried Blizzard in frustration, “NO CE FOR OCE PLAYERS!”.

2 Likes

Yeah because the US is just sooo damn good we ALL have a friend who lives there we can just send money to who will then ship it to us.

1 Like

But the mouse pad and the fine art prints !!

1 Like

I have no idea. I’m not any kind of expert on what it takes for international sales. Nor do I have any insight into their product development process.

But I am pretty certain “just to piss off OCE players” isn’t the reason.

but hey, maybe I’m wrong and this really is just a big middle finger to australia. /eyeroll

2 Likes

well if it makes you happy, we can’t buy it anymore either. It sold out within an hour or so.

1 Like

LOL :kissing_heart:

I do not need one.

You get the tar and feathers, I’ll bring the pitchforks and torches.
Really not acceptable Blizz :rage:

2 Likes

What does oce players even mean anyway?

They sold them out already nobody is buying anymore no matter where you live so it doesn’t even matter anymore.

OCE = Oceanic realms, mainly Australia & New Zealand players.

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if more become available. I know it’s Limited Edition but if they can get players to gobble them up at $99 price point that quickly, it bears making more. It beats 1-2 store mounts at $25 each.

Just use the local overseas post facility. They’ll think they’re posting it locally but then it gets forwarded to you. It’ll cost you more and theres more chance it’ll get damaged but that’s your only option.

Perhaps Blizzard thought we “Down Unders” would have more sense than to pay for their US$100 box of crap.

Or perhaps whoever is in charge of distribution can’t find Australia on the Earth map and is waiting for a shuttle to ship ours off to Andromeda instead.

2 Likes

Good Lord. Over dramatize much?

1 Like

I’m going to order an extra one and make a youtube video of me smashing it to pieces just to annoy Oceanic players :grin: