Cant Preorder 15th Anniversary CE

Oh look, Blizzards disregard for anyone outside the NA region is showing again.

Cant preorder the 15th Anniversary CE because I am not in NA. So now we either miss out or wait for EB Games to get 5 in stock and sell it to us at 400% mark up.

Thanks Blizzard.

I’ve just seen this too and can’t believe they have done this again, we in the Oceanic region have been loyal to Blizzard for all this time and we still can’t be involved with the celebration stuff like the NA players are. We all play the same game so why can’t we all get the benefits for supporting it for all these years.

2 Likes

because we arent in NA so we dont matter to Blizzard. Just look at the day/ night cycle threads and the 5 years of that being ignored by our own OCE GM’s.

They dont care about anyone outside of the NA region, just so long as we keep paying them.

2 Likes

Beginning to think our OCE CM was one of the ones laid off tbh. Haven’t seen a blue post here in yonks.

1 Like

Our CM stopped talking to us a loooong time ago.

1 Like

JB Hi Fi has them in stock right now, just preordered mine.

You can preorder at Canadian EBgames. But there is a $10 deposit.

Instant noodles for work at lunch for a few weeks ^.^

They go up for preorder at midday on Monday at EB games Aus.

2 Likes

I have pre-ordered mine on mightyape in NZ, i think they have an Australian site also

GO GO GO!

https://ebgames.com.au/pc-240269-World-of-Warcraft-15-Year-Anniversary-Collectors-Edition-PC