Obsidian/Violet (Fated DF S4) Gladiator's Greatsword

Bump, because I would love to have a giant blue and white paddle to strap to my back as a Surv Hunter. Thx in advance blizzard. xoxo

5/14/23 bump

I support the cause.

1 Like

Why does blizzard go out of their way to unrelease good looking items. I swear to god theyre gonna be like “my bad the two polarms were not supposed to look like polarms but one of them a sword! Here” god this company does its best to not want people to feel rewarded

I honestly think it may have just been an oversight because it takes effort to make those recolors

Well the warrior elite set isn’t blue/white which is also odd. its the only set that matches the pvp tabard.

5/15/23 bump

2 Likes

Blizz, we need some more cowbell.

1 Like

5 Likes

Ya, tbh i think this is the thing i want most for the s2 season. No kapp, i pvp for tmog and i want that appearance!

1 Like

No need. They already milk us for our sub :flushed::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I mean. The appearance is already literally in the game files, though. Someone already did all the work!!!

They do this all the time or they fix sets missing pieces 10+ years later it’s maddening

Bro, if they throw those appearances in the trading post or blizzard shop i will be so madge

If it’s on the trading post it’ll be free tho

Ya, but if its 1800 conq and 2400 + 5 marks of honor its even MORE free!

Yeah, either way I’ll just get the normal mode one

I know this thread is about the two-hander, but I’m being literally forced under threat of not being fabulous to grind Zaralek rares for the one-handed sword appearance that matches the Elite set. Please just add the missing mogs. :*-(

5/16/23 bump

Go support Efx and Lyth by sending a like on PvP feedback post please!

1 Like