Obsidian/Violet (Fated DF S4) Gladiator's Greatsword

EDIT 1/12/24: They’re adding S4 as a fated season, Blizzard please consider adding this beautiful model amongst other missing skins.

Repost from 10.1.5 Development:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-obsidian-gladiator%E2%80%99s-greatsword/1587898

EDIT:

Looks like they have another unused skin, looks like it could have been what conquest sword should have been

Twitter Response:

Reddit Response:

46 Likes

they better make a elite sword transmog

1 Like

Hey, blizzard here. We want you to stop stacking crit-dunno how you didn’t get that memo with the crit nerf. Get used to non-rng stats.

2 Likes

New 10.1 patch notes: PvP players are now properly rewarded with gray vendor trash that sells for 1 gold and 99 silver upon acquiring the achievement Elite: Dragonflight Season 2.

14 Likes

Found it strange that there wasn’t one :man_shrugging: not even a crit sword for stats either

there is wpvp sword with crit on it :smiley:

1 Like

They want dragonslayers to have one special appearance i guess

1 Like

Also:

Why are all these “obsidian” items blue instead of … well… obsidian?

14 Likes

You aren’t going to want crit in 10.1

doesn’t matter if i do or not, i’d still like the option.

4 Likes

Template hater voice

hue tbh i moreso want the elite sword mog lmfao

I want the giant sword. :dracthyr_love_animated: I need the giant sword.

12 Likes

dark blue one of that would be so sick

1 Like

I thought i saw a blue tint on the ptr

Yeah, it’s weird. The conquest pieces are green and the elite ones are blue. That’s two of the remaining potential color schemes for dragons so maybe we’ll get a blue cliffracer in s3 with some rocky weaponry, lmao.

2 Likes
5 Likes

The sword is prob going to be a 2.4 cosmetic, like the raid models were for 2.4 in season1.

With that said the normal gsword from raid itself proc effect can currently hit for 96k on players, so 100-110k+ on heroic/mythic for sure, even with our current ptr healthpools that’s a lot for an auto proc, esp considering its not a weapon that sacrifices secondary to get the proc.

it’ll (hopefully) get kneecapped in pvp

2 Likes