Next season

I’m gonna go full sweat next season and go for glad…anyone wanna no-life it?

2 Likes

Good Luck I am rooting for ya!!!

Even the R1 Glad Super Elite players are gonna be sweating this season! NEW competition is here, AI automated rotations, T1000 terminators, skynet…

Skynet has gotten advanced, getting hard to distinguish them from humans.

4 Likes

I can’t even get 2100 so that’s going to be a no. My anxiety is too much and I have the worlds worst internet. I go from sitting CC to sitting in lag back into cc and then DPS scream at me

1 Like

Ksah#11485

Rank 1 duelist

Typically on hpal and alt other heals

1 Like

I tried and failed twice in a row.

What time do you queue? Also, I may not be good enough to ever get there but I’d be wiling to try and work at it for a season.

Shouldn’t be too hard as warrior next season.

My time again :muscle:t4::grinning:

no lol I only do RSS for the rival mogs and the duelist enchant.

1 Like

@Kynladoria – Same here. It’s been fun, but I’m slightly worried about queue times, healer MMR and oneshots. If this season was an indication, I suppose there will be even less participation in the next one or two to come :frowning:

Can’t wait to have rets wars and DKs W keying while wielding new lego

I’ve just been playing other games while waiting in queue. Working on that backlog while waiting for 20-30 minutes. I think next season I will work on Blasphemous 2, since I liked the first one so much.

As soon as solo RBG comes out, I think healers will be more inclined to play that, and RSS is going to die. Blizzard needs to add healer bots to RSS. If people can make bots to play the game for them up to 3k, then Blizzard can make healer bots that can do the same for various brackets.

I imagine it will be nerfed in PVP like tier sets have been.

1 Like

I don’t believe the other Lego was ever nerfed in pvp but could be wrong

I’m with you on that. The queues for RSS are too long for what should be the accessible rated mode, and I’m looking forward to BGB. As for the botting, it just shows the sad state we are in. These are deep rooted issues in the game’s current design, and I hope they’re properly addressed ASAP.

(Also, I wish the solo rbg’s would be rated already next season, but guess we have to wait a little longer)

Only if you change your mog.

where’s my long blue sword kydrav where’s it at man.

What sword?

1 Like

Add me if you’re playing 8 to 11 EST. Helfdan#11359

Obsidian Gladiator’s Greatsword - PVP / Arenas - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Just shows an empty link.