Obsidian worldbreaker mount

i finish the event this morning and got the achievement and the mount, i logout an enter the game a few hours later, i still have the achievement that rewards the mount but cant summon the mount any longer, its says that i havent earn the mount yet, please help.
https://gyazo.com/7098fc0e23f4414534db1c880ab4f6d7

With a hotfix that was implemented a little while ago, missing 15th Anniversary pets and mounts should now be restored to players in this region.

3 Likes

My Lil’ Nefarian is fixed, yay! (he isn’t too thrilled about it, though… I’ve put a cone on him for now, just in case. kek.)

I was getting worried I lost him just for logging on when servers were up before the scheduled end of maintenance. Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

((Edit: I apologize if that’s crossing the riske line, there. Delete if it is.))

2 Likes

All fixed now. Thank you!

c o n e
o f
s h a m e

2 Likes

lmao!!

I’m just picturing him doing something like a dog in one of those many youtube videos when they must wear one.

He’ll get over it… eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Still don’t have mine. I tried logging off and back in. I just have the achievement but the mount is not in my journal.

13 Likes

Same here.

The pet still says revoked
I don’t know about the mount, i just learned again from an alt

I can summon the pet but not the mount (I have the achievement).

Completed the achievement, didn’t receive the Worldbreaker mount.

2 Likes

This bug has NOT been fixed. I have gone through the torturous task of beating the ragnaros encounter even though it is bugged only to not recieve the mount, even though i have the achievement.

Blizzard please pay attention to either this thread or the bug reports, it is unnerving that in the FIFTEEN year anniversary you still can’t put out a bug free event.

3 Likes

This bug has not been fixed. Just earned the achievement minutes ago and never got the mount.

4 Likes

Well it doesn’t seem like the bug fixed did to much. I just finished the achievement for “Memories of Fel, Frost and Fire”. But it did not reward me the Obsidian Worldbreaker mount.

1 Like

Just earned the achievement, it’s definitely still bugged.
On a related note, Ragnaros is WAY bugged too. But I’m more concerned with getting my pretty dragon.

i just completed achievement got mount but it does not show it and i am not able to summon

Same… just finished the quest. Earned the achievement. No mount was given and it is not in my Mounts Tab of the Collections.

1 Like

Check mailbox, mine arrived there after I completed the achievement

4 Likes

Just got the achievement and no mount :frowning:

EDIT: NVM I’m an idiot its in the mail…