Obsidian worldbreaker mount

How do we have a blue on this but no response from the 20 Wraithchill threads? Do I need to charge back my preorder for you to listen?

I just completed the achievement minutes ago, logged out, exited the game, and the mount still isnā€™t available to me.

What about missing firework and rep badgeā€¦mine went missing and I put in a ticket will I get them back? I am losing ton of rep last few days.

As soon as you get the achievement, it will be in your mail from Chromie. Hope this helps

Got achieve, checked mail ā€œYAY MOUNTā€ Learned mount it got added to collectionā€¦ Look for mount, itā€™s not there. Double checked my chat log ā€¦ Checked again after reloggingā€¦No mount ā€¦ Bad enough all I got was darned AP and timeless badges and zero pieces of gear, now I donā€™t have a mountā€¦ Geebuz what the holy gang dang bruh!?

1 Like

Disregard. The mount was sent via mail. Good to go.

I recently did all three LFR raids to get the 15th anniversary worldbreaker mount. After completing those along with the quest I did not receive the mount. Any idea what Iā€™m doing wrong?

same as of 4 hrs ago

Should we put a ticket in or should we accept the loss! lol

es un error del juego

Achievement but NO mount