Obsidian Aspectral Earthstone

I guess I’ll try my luck here, since the GM ticket that I waited 3 1/2 days for didn’t read my ticket fully and did not resolve my issue.

I have the Obsidian Aspectral Earthstone in my bags from completing the 2500 io requirement for this season (as well as last season). However, those transmogs are showing up available but greyed out (meaning untransmoggable) in my transmog tabs.

When I try to use the Obsidian Aspectral Earthstone in my bags, it says “you have already learned this item” and I am unable to learn it nor make the transmogs in my tab show up when talking to a transmog vendor.

Please help. Thank you.

Image for reference

Have you tried a full ui reset to rule out a corrupted ui by deleting or renaming nit the same as uninstalling the addons wtf cache and interface folders.

Forgive my ignorance i dont pvp if its a gear xmog is it avalable to your amor class.

2 Likes

They’re referring to the item awarded by achieving Dragonflight Season 2 Hero, which is granted once you’ve hit an M+ score of 2500 or higher:

Here’s an excerpt from one of the comments relating to the achievement, detailing how that particular person was able to get the appearances working:

It sounds convoluted, but give that a shot and see what happens.

3 Likes

I have tried this.

I even went so far as to make a 2nd level 70 priest and get it up to 2500+ io this season as well, to see if this would re-unlock the transmogs and resolve the issue.

Instead, the game mailed me the same token to use to “unlock” the transmogs, and I have the same exact issue on that priest (Where it says you have already learned this item).

If you can reopen the ticket that will put it into a high prority que.

1 Like

Yea, I added the notice that my ticket was not resolved and mentioned that my original ticket was not addressed.

The general response I received, initially, was that the item “was in fact in your characters bag and you just needed to learn the item and the transmog would unlock”.

Despite mentioning that I am unable to learn the item in my bag due to “You already have learned this item” error.

I seem to recall from last season that you had to unlock the base tier piece transmogs before the variants awarded by the stone would appear. Have you looted S2 tier shoulders/helms on your priest?

This is correct. I have the base items unlocked for these respected helmets that I am trying to have lifted.

As shown here.

I would reopen it a 3rd time but keep it short and simple ive met the req for set xmog its not showing item to learn it no longer works please help. I still think a ui reset mite help.

My current Open ticket is very short and to the point. As was the original.

1 Like

Have you obtained the appearances of those items, Cleric?

If I had to guess, the collections tab is showing you the appearances that you would have available if specific criteria was met. So for the holiday hat, it needs to be the holiday for you to use it. The engineering, you need a point in engineering to use it.

For the Earth Warder appearances, you need to acquire the base armor appearance before you can use the additional visual effects.

I’m not 100% on that, and I’m seeking some clarification, but that is what it seems like to me. I know you said you had the base appearances of what you are trying for, but to be more specific… which pieces do you believe you should have? The name of the specific appearance would help. The screenshot shows the Draconic Hierophant’s Archcowl, do you have the base appearance for that one or are you referring to the Obsidian Gladiator’s Silk Hood?

4 Likes

The Heroic version of the Mask of the Furnace Seraphe and the Gladiator’s Mask of the Furnace Seraph are the two that I have collected in their “normal” state and the two that should have been unlocked for me. Which they are not.

As far as I know there isn’t a Gladiator’s Mask of the Furnace Seraph, it’s called the Obsidian Gladiator’s Silk Hood.

I don’t think there is much that Support can do here, Cleric. It is something that likely would need to be looked into by our QA team. I’d recommend posting in the Bug Report forum with the names of the individual appearances you should have, and which ones are or are not showing the Earth Warder effects from the Obsidian Aspectral Earthstone.

4 Likes

Yeah, I was just hovering over whatever the tooltip said in game for the transmogs.

I’ll try to just recollect those pieces and see if it at least lifts the transmog issue.

Thank you for taking the time to look into it and reply to my thread.

2 Likes

I have the issue of having the normal, heroic, and mythic level of the shoulders on my priest. My alts all have a second variation of the skins (paladin gets extra glow in the gem, shammy gets lightning static, the druid is like an elemental glow for helm doesn’t have shoulders on her), either normal or LFR. But my priest, who I earned the 2500 io on, still only has one variation of the shoulders.

Unfortunately, there was no additional glow to priest shoulders.