:O bfa makes everyone tox now

Nothing is 100% free, it’s all relative.

A hard matchup is as hard as the easy matchups for lesser spec/comps though which is significant enough to warrant the usage of “free” for forum QQ.

Any time double the same spec is R1 viable, something is very wrong.

And for Gwen, we got you the first time. Still wrong though. Rmx and mld are just as horrible to play against for you I’m sure but wars are very good and if you have tank trinkets you can make countless mistakes vs a bunch of stuff actually.

This topic is a little pointless but as a Enhance main, when I see very good specs with t1 ladder comps refer to how bad they have it and how the odds are stacked against them, I provide the gift of perspective.

What? There’s ANOTHER dh/dk on the ladder? Damn reading Kreators post I got the vibe hes the only one to make it work :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Reminds me of that team that made demo splay work… some true gods among men :star_struck::exploding_head::scream:

3 Likes

never heard of a game or sport designed so that your skill is irrelevant, that is also competitive and successful

like it’s the literal opposite of what competition is about, the better player/team should win

(this thread was a very long read thanks lol)

You guys are way too sweaty. All the dh/dk players are feeding off your tears. I heard blizzard cares about what you have to say keepo kappa

I did not expect to read blizzard and care in the same sentence.

1 Like

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.

True, but they find the nut a lot more in BFA.

Bfa is nuts… but just in general.

I thought BFA they forgot the nuts…and tuning.

Many examples of the best team or person losing in real life. Inflated egos in a video game have caused the insanity. Patriots 15-1, Giants 9-7. Who won the super bowl? were the Nationals a better team than the Astros, because by season record the Nationals shouldn’t have even had the chance…Dilly a great player, Pika to me is the best Rogue…but best doesn’t always win…as in life your never a lock to win anything but 2 things…Death and Taxes. Everything is scripted, when everything should be viable. Bring back wod ,…when u could one shot from an ele echo, and it was living your best life. Remember the echo…echo…echo

Yeah but you’re comparing a situation where one team is choking vs another or another team just happens to do really well vs that specific teams strategy, that’s not a comparable situation here.

Obviously things are in place for sports like that so you can have miracle underdog stories where someone who people don’t expect to win does come out on top, but that’s still playing a game that is balanced and it’s not a good analogy here because of that.

Although at the same time being clutch kind of matters, like the only way you can compare sports with WoW is how the season doesn’t actually matter until the end (if you’re pushing for titles for example). The people who usually waste a bunch of time tryhard sniping earlier on in the season for CR usually end up not getting R1 because the better teams might take it more seriously, or also some people choke last minute even if they are generally good which is mostly how playoffs are too

But doesn’t really compare to the situations where in WoW it’s definitely been designed in a direction that is very favored towards those that are inexperienced (simplified classes, super forgiving classes etc. just forcing the skill difference to be lower)

nah nuts are there… just not connected to anything because they forgot the wrench that Ion was talking about.

frost dk is tier 1 right now. na is just too lazy to swap specs go look at EU

I didn’t realise you had issues with your vision? Glad you found a special lady

5 Likes

I want to use a 2nd grade joke right now but will be forum banned.

I won’t tell :scream::innocent:

1 Like

Nope dh dk rsham is insane into mld too

Dilly, its because its all scripted. alot of players seem to have wanted it that way. Ive never liked pve items in pvp, makes it harder for my slow brain to compute everything i thought they could do + all the things they now can do because pve items. But…ive watched every tournament, i support the players…everything is scripted, make it …run what u brung and the player base will grow back. Unprune the toons, make everything capable of going toe to toe, balance the numbers not how we put them out. i just hate seeing people get slammed over doing well when they r using whats available to them, and again ive always hated pve items in pvp. but some those items make specs playable where blizz has tried to script them out of competition. Why no affliction locks? Use to be an arena staple. same as rogue, mage. Sp spread is getting nerfed, same as boomy…almost like all we care about for arena is direct damage conflict

We should see dot comps go against melee cleave, 2 different play styles but go about their work in the most opposite of ways. but we cant because the dotters have been gutted on defense and melee can play wack a mole all day. I think its because u cant pillar hump a dot…its being scripted out. To me, used to be so much fun to try make it thru melee burst with cc to give time for the spread to start doing work…we have lost that. You could see healers start to sweat the longer the game was going,…needing some one to die quick. Hell, now we all know its going to deep damp with basically no spread.

So what I got from this is there are still complete idiots out there defending how broken destro and dh is.
Got it

3 Likes