:O bfa makes everyone tox now

what do you mean

if destro and dh were good wouldnt every comp in the whole game be destro and dh???

if you actively looked to improve you guys wouldn’t snipe one win aday as the most foolproof comp on ladder :")

We queue 10-15 games across our mains and alts usually but we can’t queue as much as we’d like because our shaman is in med school. We have to queue around 5 pst which isn’t the best time for queues.

This is the problem though.

You’re playing at 2900, and you’re unaware of what MD actually does. If you knew what MD did, you wouldn’t be kicking it, you’d be laughing at the fact that he was casting it.

Unfortunately, since the game is slowed and dumbed down to the point it is now, you can get away with absolutely wasting your kicks completely on a spell that does literally nothing vs your team.

The toxicity is warranted. I’d be just as, if not more toxic, if I had to struggle to beat a comp that didn’t understand an incredibly basic concept like MD and it’s effects in a game, even more so if that team managed to hit 2900.

Its cringe that you keep mentioning Mythic raiding as though its some authenticating factor of your skill. Your mythic kills are all incredibly late outside of the most recent tier.

1 Like

MD also AoE purges. They could purge my frostwhelp mastery bonus and his ghost wolf and maybe my DHs sporepod proc with one cast. It’s not necessarily a useless ability against us it’s just something that didn’t have value kicking. Plus, as I said, an spriest is not a class that can punish for bad kicks. Maybe if it was an splay or god comp then bad kicks could absolutely cause us to lose that game.

I can’t really say I understand your points here. I know what MD does but didn’t think about why I shouldn’t kick it in that moment. I admitted to that mistake and I’m sure there’s been plenty of teams in the history of wow that learned something new when playing at higher mmrs even if it didn’t cause a loss.

The mythic raiding information is just providing context on my background. I never bragged about ranks. All I’m saying is that is what I did before and all I did because I didn’t want to pvp. I don’t see anything I said that would give the impression that I was trying to talk myself up or talk about my ‘skills’. I also raid in a two night guild so if I cared about that much pve ranks I definitely would look for a guild that raided way more. It’s cringe that you are making assumptions even when my posts are very black and white.

I feel like thinking dk is worse off than ww in eternal palace is kind of a whoops

I ain’t really gonna read your whole post bro. I briefly skimmed it and saw you thought an spriest would use MD to purge 3 different buffs at the same time which were largely irrelevant.

Ya bad

1 Like

Ghost wolf is far from irrelevant and the only reason our shaman lives. My mastery bonus during pillar greatly contributes to my damage. Getting those two would be very high value. You criticize me for not understanding the basics of an ability but then you call ghost wolf and whelp largely irrelevant. I fail to see how your comeback holds any weight and you failed to understand the basics of two classes. You can’t criticize others if you don’t come to the table with important information or prior information posted in this thread.

1 Like

Sigh

Bud the point is that no spriest is going to use MD to dispel those two buffs when there is a shaman with a purge, and he has his own dispel magic.

There is no reason for him to cast Md to get any buffs off, it instantly drops his mana to practically 0 and gives him basically nothing in return.

There is no point in MDing to get GW and Spore, one person is kill target at a time.

Please stop. You’re so stupid it’s hurting me

2 Likes

Sure and now I know that as I have said throughout the entire thread but you’re criticizing one game. I was just giving an example that it is not a dead ability. People make mistakes and I didn’t think about it in that moment. Based on your comments, it seems that you know every match up and have never made a mistake. You called ghost wolf and whelp irrelevant but seemed to ignore that I called that out. They are far from irrelevant. You could go to any high end pvpers stream and I’m sure you’d find them doing something stupid in a matchup that maybe they aren’t familiar with or a strategy they don’t know.

I feel like you’re trying to be a keyboard warrior for no reason. If you’re going to try to interject at least have some understanding of the other classes in the match up.

Maybe the thread title is right. Bfa makes everyone toxic or maybe that’s just how you are

1 Like

I know more about how this game works and the differences between classes than you do. Bar none.

You don’t know how to read, which makes sense seeing as you can’t see the relation between mentioning your pve 5 times and the implied meaning behind that.

Bfa first time glad dks stay some of the most inept posters

Side note, the fact it takes you 500+ games and an alt + dead season to barely scrape a 2800 is adorable.

You also seem to make assumptions about every post and try to find something that isn’t even there. I don’t really understand any of your points. You literally responded to this thread just to be toxic.

Also what does games played matter? That’s the most troll thing I’ve seen said by you. By that logic you’re criticizing petkick for having 1200 games or anyone else with more games and barely being over 2800. Have you thought that maybe people like to play the game?

I try not to assume people like to play BFA.

Your logic is flawed, try again.

Petkick can (and has) hit your rating in under 150 games played. Most players that are decent can typically one way to their rating without needing to amass near 1200 games across 2s/3s and alts. That’s the point.

I’ll end this with, again, I know more about this game than you do, I play the game better, and the sole reason you exist is due to bfa and pve. Pipe it

You’re making so many claims without evidence. It’s pretty funny. I get it man you want to feel like the superior guy. It’s cool. I don’t have a need to feel superior or better because like most people know it’s just a game. I’m chilling in life and hope that you do too.

You done yet?

Ah you’re one of those guys. Gotta have the last word. Like I said man it’s cool. You be you. I’m not judgmental.

4 Likes

Irony in your post, do you see it?

Do you see the confirmation of my assumption in your reply?

1 Like

I see your projection of a self flaw that you’re continuing right now.

Seems like a staple of your posts to need to validate yourself. Please, continue my child.

I think you may need to back track. All of your posts include some statement bragging how good you are. All of my posts are statements wherein I even acknowledge my mistakes. I think you may need a lesson in humility or is this game the best thing you got going for you so you need to randomly brag about how much better you are?

2 Likes