:O bfa makes everyone tox now

I agree warrior without tank trinkets with mage is top tier…but the reason for that is the mage. All enemy focus is on the mage. So you can stop using tank trinkets as a warrior. Similar if you play with a lock but they can switch since lock is not as disruptive to the enemy team compared to a mage.
It’s situational top tier. Not top tier stand alone.

you understand very little

man i thought the legion batch of new players were cooked

but the bfa doggos betwichs and gwenchans are basically snorting fat lines of blizzard

2 Likes

Kicked on fear into a Kidney is about as much setup as you need to win a match. Toss down the bomb and watch as you get hit by a maledict, subsequently dispelled, and hit by a voodoo doll by the priest and another maledict.

1 Like

Oh. You’ve achieved glad with warrior using DPS trinkets and no mage? Which comp was it? And how did you survive till dampening or rmx?

could you imagine a double destro so bad that one of them used their coil probably off the other ones coil and got kicked on fear throwing the entire game before the rogue mages go as if they dont win for free if they just play reactively and use their buttons to stop kidney windows

you are so new my brain is bleeding

what did you say the other day

“iwas really proud of myself i dropped an infernal on an hpal and took my gate and casted chaos bolt
i think it was my best play of all time”

I mean sure if you want to paraphrase. Infernal into a double coil. Coil pushed mage to a position that was out of LOS of the boxes I gated to and it gave me just enough time to toss a bolt out without being interrupted to land a kill. It was indeed a good play considering how risky it was. Gate is one of the few things that can save you vs RM goes, so using it offensively was a risky move.

Incredible…everything you said was wrong

1 Like
  1. Yeah people should moan if pve items are swinging games
  2. Nobody said arena is fair, but blizz could definitely do a better job of balancing
  3. If you’re the better player in the game, you do deserve to win. Welcome to any game ever
  4. Some people aren’t braindead enough for zugzug, but gratz to dk for the high rating
  5. It is possible to play perfect some games. Also I’ve seen Dilly and many other top players take accountability for mistakes. Dilly is saying mistakes would be punished in faster metas.

Overall this was a very poorly thought out post and you should probably just delete it

2 Likes

Man don’t be so hard on yourself.

Don’t you have walmart toilets to scrub?

6 Likes

snores in Spanish

I was making a really general statement, the majority of the time it is simply true (hence where the same people also just end up focusing on sniping etc.)

I’m not saying your team isn’t trying to improve, but there are tons of people that don’t do what you’re doing and they disappear, taking the opportunity to have something really strong and then just use that to learn the game while at high end is actually fine and mostly what people expect of top teams.

It just doesn’t happen anywhere near as often as it once did so there aren’t any new good players and this just generally happens because the current expac fotm is just generally something that’s so forgiving that it’s so easy to not see all your mistakes

1 Like

It’s unfortunate, oh well. Maybe he was just particularly frustrated about something that day. It’s refreshing to see someone be cool-headed about this type of situation.

Now you’re starting to sound like a real green. See you in GD. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh he was still healing for 20k hps each game

@Doggo
This is like saying legion mancleave was the most skilled players/comp out there because they farmed every1 and nobody else played mancleave. That comp was free win central.
This is a dead season in a dead xpac. Ppl unsub or afk until 2 week notice, not fotm reroll. Ladder representation isn’t that relevant.

@Gwen
Buy a mirror, look in the mirror. Wars are very very good. With mage, lock, dk, dh, ele, even carries enhance to 2.5cr somehow so you know arms is great.

I think you may be misunderstanding me. Warriors are in a good spot… provided their teammates are good and they make very little misplays. Misplays by a warrior will lose matches. Not so for mage, lock, DH and dk. They are tanky enough to recover and make another go. You waste your leap on rmx and they smokebomb you? It’s gg. I agree 100% they are in a good spot. But they are definitely not op like those other classes.

Capperz is a dh/dk/rsham player nothing else to see here…

1 Like

Not saying it is an overly skilled comp, just saying it isn’t this free ride that he is making it out to be, especially when any decent RM team can beat the snot out of it with ease.

Thats a bad argument when rogue mage should easily beat anything besides other mages