:O bfa makes everyone tox now

Trust me I know plenty of mythic raiders since I am a pver that have tried to get into pvp. An rdruid friend of mine with 452 ilvl every item imaginable could not break 1900.

I do think that they would easily beat the 2.4, 2.5 or even 2.6 dh dk with equal gear because of their defensive usage. Maybe from the vod our defensives look bad other than zone but they were used with reasoning. They would die from a maledict go or the dk would die in a stun. I’ve seen it plenty of times.

Dh dk may be boring for some but we have fun playing together and just want to enjoy the game like everyone else. We literally hit queue around the same time every day and we happened to get pikaboo and he happened to lose. It’s not like in the grand scheme of things it made a difference in his life but he went out of the way to call us out which is likely due to his frustration with the game.

I know about the stab thing and that’s why he name changed. I’m not saying because we’re 2900 mmr we get r1 but we do queue into every comp even sub rmp which is notoriously hard for us.

4 Likes

Na i play ret warrior disc and like to run people down with no scripted cc and call myself really skilled because I dont follow a script like the disgusting jungle/rmx players :)))))))

1 Like

Ayyyyy, careful now, we have one of those in this very thread! This has been fun to banter on, i’m outta here, gg’s. Moving on to other threads complaining about Blizzard’s design.

Obviously you shouldn’t, hence out of the moment I’m not even trying to insult Keator whatsoever, I think he’s a nice guy. But people who take this game incredibly seriously will get tilted. I obviously am biased towards Pika but at the same time he actually does avoid doing just that almost all of the time… he actually manages to be “fake” quite well while streaming but if you’re a competitive player eventually there’s just a breaking point when things are this silly.

I obviously stopped streaming for a while because I do know I was super frustrated with the game. I’m not saying it’s right at all but there is a real reason why it’s happening lol.

Super straight forward but pmuch every single earthern was wasted and you guys ran out of it, ams’s were actually wasted a lot of the time too, blurs were bad, shaman tried to grounding totem mindbomb, link and dark were overlapped, and also the 5 kicks on MD was pretty bad too and those are just super straightforward examples, I’m not even really giving a detailed analysis here - the only real major thing that was correct was just zoning Vendetta pmuch every other defensive was actually not used properly, self healing mostly just did the rest

Pikas teams largest mistake was there was one AMS that was actually wasted hardcore and they didn’t maledict go it, that was pmuch the only chance they would have truly had of getting a CD. I won’t say they played perfect because he was obviously super tilted just watching that game. But it’s hard to not get tilted when he’s actually watching those things going wrong, I just related to the same feeling he has.

I’d be legitimately willing to sit here in a call or something and explain anymore for anyone that wants later today, can even do a like discord stream of it or w.e to actually show multiple examples on this topic

1 Like

so what im reading is because there isnt a bunch of dh/dk’s at 2800+ it makes them gods? in that case im one of very few rmpals at 28+ !! praise me for my under represented comp!!

(theres only like 10 or so rmpals top 100, not many at all. buff rmpal too)

3 Likes

Give Enhance mana burn and/or death strike so I can lay some pipe on these zoomers.

8 Likes

Those are fair points. My rational for my AMSs were to hold onto ibf pretty much forever. I used them to freeze my heal and catch up so that the upcoming kidney would not bring me low enough that I was forced to ibf.

As for the kicks on MD, that was a lack of experience on our part and I acknowledge that. Most spriests we play against, very high rated and multi r1 spriests just spam VT until they get it. I didn’t consider at the moment that there was nothing to MD and it works as a purge too. Again this was just a lack of experience on my part but what I think helps us climb is that we learn from those mistakes. I know against wikz that 99.99% of the time that the MD is just a bait for kick.

If you want to get in disc I’m in the milk disc if you want to actually go over this in a bit

1 Like

I think you are forgetting how frustrating this game can be. On stream Pika is usually never toxic besides maybe the few times he can get mildly toxic like this. So your argument and gripe is that because Pika flamed a DK/DH team by just calling them terrible while laughing and smiling in front of a handful of twitch viewers is something that Dilly should immediately acknowledge? Do you actually understand what queue’ing arenas in this meta currently does to you? It can be mentally deleterious especially if you are continuously playing for 3 or more hours straight. How can you possibly expect an arena player to not even become slightly toxic when they are playing a comp that doesn’t even get favored by this meta?

The fact that most wins are dictated by PvE gear/trinkets and comps that just don’t die easily due to flawed design of not only the type of items players utilize but of classes turned this game into a complete anomaly.

It’s not the fact that pikaboo did. It’s the fact that most teams flame us when we beat them. I regularly watch and support all wow pvp streams and it is a bit disheartening to see the people I enjoy watching flame us. I actually really value the opportunity to play against players like that because it teaches me things I would have never known.

5 Likes

Keator, basically every post Dilly makes is going to go like this.

“Well you just don’t understand because you’re not this professional tier player and because you aren’t you’ll never understand because of how slow the pacing of the game has become for you. Nobody of our caliber should ever lose to a player of your caliber. Our egos will never be checked because I have green text, his team didn’t make it to Blizzcon but he got to shotucast, and I have a camera I turn on for 50 viewers.”

Getting tired of the people who run B-tier comps on bad classes blaming other players for playing what they want to play. If anything it is a failure to adapt to the meta by what is undoubtedly the most appropriate time to use this term… ‘old heads’. Then they go and mask being toxic towards other players with being frustrated by Blizzard’s inability to balance the game around a way they determine appropriate.

If you’re going to be toxic, be toxic and own up to it. Stop this I’m touching you/I’m not touching you nonsense.

9 Likes

Pikaboo went back and banned me post-stream after I jokingly made fun of the fact he drives an automatic 370Z. I just found this funny because we had talked before I made that joke about Z cars since… well I own one and am part of a fairly large Z community. The guy is made of glass. Most the people who stream are.

This man deserves a trophy.

I don’t mind DH dk much except for the fact that majority of healers at 1800 to 2k cr don’t have the perfect azerite traits nor the experience to properly kite and react to that comp. I’m 451 ilvl arms warrior. If my healer is good, we wreck and easily gain cr, but if the healer is bad and can’t kite two hamstrung DPS…then it doesn’t matter what I do, it’s a loss. Believe me, I’ve tried many different abilities to keep these heals alive to little effect. Dks and DH are impossibly tanky coupled with incredible damage and healing debuffs. Rmx counters everything so you can’t complain about them since we know blizzard will never Nerf mage.

PSA avoid reading this if you appreciate your brain cells

4 Likes

I get that. Every expansion has its seasons or moments where facing certain comps just makes you go completely insane where you spew a ton of toxic comments against them. But usually most of those dumb things got fixed and fortunately the meta becomes more smooth and tolerable for those that wish to compete fairly. Both DKs and DHs self healing currently is nuts. And on top of that any sort of trinkets or items that add in supplemental healing/defensive potency makes people perceive these classes as gods. So therefore you will eventually get the insults thrown at you due to sheer frustration.

@heckindoggo Your ability to see through that hunter’s ego is aweinspiring. All hail heckindoggo, the man, the myth, the goblin. Seriously though, this entire thread that man has nonstopped spoken about how if the game was different people like him would rise, give me a break bro. Adapt to the game, don’t sit there complaining in a thread about how slow the game, as you already cry enough on your stream about every comp that beats you and how broken it is.

3 Likes

I think people rarely complain about mage/rogue nowadays because it’s been like that since the very first season of WoW in BC. It will never change, so people are desensitized to how broken it is. Now people jump on the bandwagon of hating dhdk or hating guardian druid, adapt or get clapped.

Imagine if Dilly played another class. He’d probably do well at it, because in reality he isn’t a bad player, but his mindset is awful. I wouldn’t be playing lock right now if it never got Demon Armor. For some reason he’d rather be a masochist for the entire duration of the expansion just so he can stand on his soapbox complaining about how bad the meta is while feeling justified because he plays a hunter.

2 Likes

You realize he’s #72 on the ladder atm? Even when jungle is god awful he’s successful. It’s super frustrating reading these ignorant comments and you keep posting as if you know what you’re talking about but you seriously don’t.

The game is the slowest it’s ever been. Period. And even Keator realizes this. He isn’t upset about the game being slow, but the toxicity which is completely understandable. You took this way out of context for no reason.

PS You know ily keator

8 Likes

@ heckindoggo There are so many people that play nerfed classes just so they can say “I played x and got y in season z” no one cares. What we care about is the constant whining and sense of entitlement. Write a ticket to blizzard, get the game more balanced.

1 Like