:O bfa makes everyone tox now

Oh my god these beefa gods are saying that people should stop playing their main and reroll to fotm :rofl: oh my god my heart holy sht.

15 Likes

Lmao what?

4 Likes

His priestā€™s pve trinkets and damage help him get kills, letā€™s get our pitchforks!

Anyone have any clips of the gore/chunli/thugbear double ww+guardian games last night? I was going to but didnā€™t care enough.

The game in this thread and double ww+guardian games should be played on a projector at every weekly developer meeting for shadowlandsā€¦

Nice job man you just proved his comp is so bad that the healer has to help w/ damage.

1 Like

Dilly literally always acts like this and puts people down as subtlety as possible on the forums over the ā€˜the game is slow and you couldnā€™t keep upā€™. I have no respect for him putting down other players in such a fashion. Someone who uses their platform to do stuff like that is a 3rd rate politician.

1 Like

Since when is jungle awful? Lol? Maybe itā€™s awful in NA cuz there are no good jungle players, go check out EU and see how many people play it very successfully at high rating. There are like 2 hunters in NA, bad representation of a comp to judge it by 2 players bud.

His healer doesnā€™t have to help with damage, the hunter helps the healer do damage.

LOL. The population of PVPers on EU is significantly higher than on NA, and itā€™s due to people not wanting to play in this meta/expansion. That doesnā€™t mean thereā€™s only two good hunters on NA, that just means thereā€™s only two playing currently. Thereā€™s also, even on EU (just checked), marginally less jungles than every other comp. Which infact does mean it is bad!

Wait so because there are 2 dhdkā€™s does it mean that comp is bad too? Skippee skippee skippee, i think iā€™m done with you right here.

There are only like 3 douvle destro rdruid teams. Does that mean it is bad.

There are way more than two above 2500. Whenā€™s your next eye doctor app? Think you need one asap.

2 Likes

Skippee Skippee Skippee, you lost this one sir.

On the 3rd page of the 3v3 ladder and counted 5 DH DKs already. Yep.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a professional player so I donā€™t prefer playing things that arenā€™t fun, I just enjoy playing something that I can always improve on, if hunter didnā€™t have that and was super dull Iā€™d also stop playing it too unless it was just for a tourney that I wanted to play in

I might complain about things in the moment but that doesnā€™t mean my overall mindset out of the game is as bad as you think, I even know most of the time I play better say drinking than I do normally since Iā€™m just not caring enough to tilt and in that case Iā€™d just do everything right anyways

The same reason Wiz/Pikas team is having that experience is ofc same reason I generally will I just relate to it a lot because both my class and their composition rely a lot on momentum based gameplay which can be super dynamic and is therefore pretty fun to play seriously - he obviously wouldnā€™t be as mad playing RMPal since heā€™d be winning every game but that doesnā€™t really stop a core issue with the game thatā€™s there (and honestly RMPal would suffer in the same regard naturally if it wasnā€™t for the fact that itā€™s somehow a god tier dampening comp, the entire reason itā€™s even broken/playable).

Idk wtf the entire me hiding toxicity thing is about, Iā€™m pretty straightforward with it in general but if I sit on a forum Iā€™d still rather explain to people why those things happen anyways, itā€™s not as if I have 0 self awareness just because of things that are said in the moment with no forethought rofl

I still donā€™t care whatā€™s good or bad though, most of my complaints are never going to actually be argued towards that at all, Iā€™m legitimately just against super bad gameplay. I mean the top players kinda gave up with feedback but we had an entire discord based on trying to give good feedback about the game and even the people playing the best comps/winning every tournament complained about the same obvious things I am. At a certain point the competitive players care enough to want things to be fun lol. Winning isnā€™t everything especially when youā€™ve experienced it which is why thereā€™s a weird idea being thrown out that I somehow am only upset with the game because of that.

Obviously thereā€™s a degree of being stubborn but Iā€™d also be more open to other options if they were appealing but pmuch anything that has any risk/reward attached to it is not really viable anyways, in fact hunter is pmuch the best thing in that area to begin with. I can and will adapt anyways no matter what happens if I have to but thatā€™s still not very motivating when the current state of the game rewards having as much safety as possible. Like even last season I ended super high on ladder, most of my serious sessions this season anyways have had the same result, my issue literally has nothing to do with not winning itā€™s just that the most boring playstyle is the actual superior one and after a certain point when the reason Iā€™m doing well is beating people who are just losing because theyā€™re really inexperienced and also donā€™t understand my class since they hardly fight it, itā€™s not very satisfying anyways.

Whenever Iā€™m being toxic to other people even though itā€™s obviously rooted at the game too, itā€™s just because at a certain point Blizzard obviously cares but people could just semi make the game tolerable for each other, I do legitimately think everyone playing super defensive comps using really broken items arenā€™t actually playing because itā€™s fun for them they are only just caring about seeing an arbitraty number go up lol, you canā€™t tell me with a serious face that outside of just having fun ruining everyones game that they like playing say guardian druid (same reason most of the tourney DKDHs didnt play ladderā€¦ at a certain point what are you really getting out of it).

3 Likes

Jungle isnt bad until there are no wizards for them to q into, jungle always has done well into mages and locks which is the meta right now. But noone in their right mind would play it right now.

Games not fun, losing to urchingodtidepod players and mages living a go because they pressed their barrier for 150k hp, then locks with 1% hp absorb every 2 seconds is not something people want to play against.

Iā€™ll help you count bud. Keatorā€™s + Polpopā€™s + Spaidzz, there is no other dhdk in the first 3 pages. So in the first 3 pages (150 players) there are 3 dhdk teams. much wow. Donā€™t mistake cheerios for dhdk, and dont mistake every dk for a dhdk player.

Enhance also historically insane vs mages and locks.
ā€¦

Help? Buff?

5 Likes

Keator, Stab, Polpop, Spaidz, Demoncouch. Did you really think I just blurted out a random number w/o checking?

2 Likes

Ok dhdk check raise your hand if you play dh dk and be honest because im sensing some shady sneaky snakes in here hiding on alts defending somethingā€¦

:raised_hand:

5 Likes