NPC not giving quest [A Perfect Circle]

This is what I would feel should be a high priority issue - bottlenecking people where they literally can’t progress is serious

1 Like

This issue has been going on since 5/31/22. This needs fixed as I’m already out 2 days worth of covenant campaign game play. It would be amazing to be able to get to chat with a blizzard support rep, but all you receive is automated replies or are sent to the bug report forum. This issue has been reported and replied on several times by other players and it has yet to be fixed or provided a work around. not to mention we all pay for this game, but we are stuck and can’t progress.

2 Likes

At least im not alone in this. All we can do is wait untill they fix it.

1 Like

Yeah this is really annoying. Finally working on some alts after getting KSH since Mythic raiding is the only real content I can do besides alts. Went through the campaign this whole time until this quest and just a dead stop until it gets fixed.

2 Likes

But there’s so much other content to do, so what if you can’t do the only content you care about? Just do the other content that we put on a weekly time gate. Oh you already did that and have to wait a week to do the content you want again? Well then do some mount or mog farming then.

• Sincerely Blizzard

But on a serious note, I got the automated reply for my bug report on this as well. I was having so much fun doing this campaign, now it just feels like i’m being redirected to doing other activities I’m not interested in to validate a monthly subscription.

2 Likes

How long untill they fix it.

3 Likes

That is the question. No response.

2 Likes

Same. After update. Sad. I cant continue without it.

1 Like

Currently staying logged out til this is fixed. Returning since 9.0 … not a good look in my mind. I shouldn’t have to feel forced to join a covenant I don’t want to to continue my character’s progression.

The same thing is happening to me, and it’s still broken :(( I just want to finish the campaign.

2 Likes

Having this issue as well… le sigh

Bugged for me as well. Same spot.

same got here today and stuck

I hope they fix it soon.

It is a known issue, so it’s on the horizon.

4 Likes

Hurry up so I can play! Please!

Blizzard’s seen it and is “investigating it” https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000311360

1 Like

we need this fix asap! cannot progress !

Support said today they are aware but have no workaround for the problem:(

so a fix will be in about 3 years then