NPC not giving quest [A Perfect Circle]

Problem happening over here, all I received was automated response, even tried from the other computers in my home hoping it was just my pc causing problems. Still no luck, hopefully we hear something back tomorrow on 2 Jun about some sort of fix.

2 Likes

Same for me.

2 Likes

This needs fixing asap

2 Likes

This bug is still in game. To reiterate, the inability to accept this quest is preventing players from progressing their story and accessing 9.1 campaign content. Iā€™ve been working on nothing but unlocking flying since I came back to the game a few weeks ago - and I am no longer able to progress towards that.

2 Likes

Same. I was on such a roll too :frowning:

2 Likes

can confirmed still bugged. not moving my lock til fixed

2 Likes

Still having the same issue.
Just coming back from over a year away from this game and in the last couple of days back, Ive run into more bugs and issues than I experienced in any of the other games I tried while away from WoWā€¦Trying not to let the disappointment push me away again.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue, Iā€™ve left the area, logged out, closed the game and still canā€™t pick up the quest

1 Like

oi nah same here

1 Like

same not working

1 Like

Whu dont me get a GM or game dev to look into this because it seems like a big deal

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope that the restart this morning will solve thisā€¦

1 Like

unfortunately this still isnā€™t resolved

Not working for me either. Tried periodically all day yesterday and did it twice today. This is just sad that such an issue is getting overlooked.

hopefully todays maintenance will fix this issue

nope no fix

yup, came to say the ā€œrolling restartsā€ did NOT fix this issue.

Same issue and anyone I see attempting to accept quest share same experience.

Having same issue very frustrating need to finish this campaign to do my Korthia campaign so I can send my alt stuffā€¦

this is absolutely ridiculous, hey blizzard turn your damn brains on and rollback whatever bs you did to break this quest people cant progress at all

2 Likes