NPC not giving quest [A Perfect Circle]

Already tried to look on wowhead to see if there was any bugs with accepting the quest, but there is none. After the 9.2.5 update, I was not able to accept the current quest I need to be on for my covenant campaign. on my current screen, I see Mikanikos hammering away at the Prepared Metals with the “!” above his head, however when I try to speak with him, it only gives me the game audio of him talking and no quest opens up for me to accept.

63 Likes

I am also having the same issue with Mikanikos please fix ASAP

6 Likes

I am having the same issue! Please fix asap!

2 Likes

Same issue, Part of the Covenant chain. Frustrating.

3 Likes

I also am having the same problem

2 Likes

Same it’s not working.

2 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Same, if anyone finds an answer pls help :confused:

2 Likes

Same issue!! Sent in a trouble ticket & all I get are automated answers! UGH!!

2 Likes

Feeling quite jammed here right now - hoping this gets resolved soon!!

2 Likes

Yea the quest giver wont open any kind of chat box or anything

2 Likes

Same here, still can’t talk to Mikanikos to get the quest!!!

2 Likes

this absolutely must get fixed ASAP. this is 100% impeding progress for people in the Venthyr covenenant =((

5 Likes

Same here unfortunately, hope it gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

Just started doing the Venthyr questline and am also stuck here. Not sure if there’s a work around, yet. Mikanikos is there with the quest, but cannot open a dialog, also interacting with the Prepared Metals does nothing. Tried logging out and back in, turning off addons, leaving the zone and coming back – Nothing.

Haven’t tried switching covenants, yet, though. Wanted to check if anyone else has before I do. That is my next step. Will report back if successful or not.

Edit: Switching covenants did not fix it. Time to wait.

2 Likes

I’m on same page as everyone else. Seems to have been in an issue that came up after the new Patch Update. Don’t see any forums for this issue prior. Glad I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. Super frustrating when I’m trying to complete Venthyr story line and finish up the Chains of Dom Stage 4 so I get that sweet sweet flying for Shadowlands.

4 Likes

Exactly the same issues here!

2 Likes

Bugged for me as well.

2 Likes

still not working!

1 Like

It should not take this long with it being such a significant quest…but the patch sadly had them tied up.

2 Likes