Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

Would love to see an AH mount. Would buy if the price was reasonable.

1 Like

If it did I would be that person who buys the mount, because it included player housing.

Same reason I didn’t get the tender croc.

So it is just repair and transmog? Can you sell things to it?

You can sell things. Nothing to buy as previous posts stated. Also, they reversed the repair and transmog sides which is clearly a troll move.

1 Like

Haha I didn’t even notice that.

Yes you can sell your items too.

1 Like

please fix its eyes.

just normal eyes no glow pls.
:bear:

Ugh it’s growing on me. Is it big? If it’s as big as the strength of Beledar rare. That’s pretty cool.

Agreed.
I like the idea of mounts being more than just transportation but if this only does what my Yak can do, I am not that interested. If it did other things (Moble bank/mailbox/anything) it would be a definite buy

1 Like

You can sell your junk to the vendor.

What happened top the good ol’ days when we could actually get stuff like this in game instead of purchasing it off a website. Let it drop from a seasonal boss or something…stop the money grab bullshizz blizz.

P.S. this bear looks like something from a disney movie, can we harken back to the days when animals and creatures in wow look a bit more serious or something… idk just does not scream “warcraft” imo

There are still uses for ground mounts. Dungeons, Raids, PVP instances.

Personally, I like this mount, glad I can spend 20 bucks real quick and get it instead of farming for the other transmog mount. I had the old mammoth mount that allowed repairs, but was always missing the transmog one. Plus the other transmog mount is ugly hehe.

1 Like

Personally, I love the look but get where you’re coming from. A friend of mind prefers the old original bear models to the new ones. The ones with a permanent snarl which are all rares now after Blizz updated to the new model. Same friend bought me the mount. lol

Only disappointment, to me and it’s very minor, is the size. It’s the size of the various bears we encounter in WoW, or our hunter pets. That’s a positive for players who want something small. Also cool how they match up to a hunter with bears out while riding around.

I will use my beast hunter bear if you fix it before mythic+

For anyone wondering, the mount is quite small. My clefthoof pet is actually larger but I don’t mind this as I always thought the yak mount was obnoxiously oversized.

My only complaint, as was mentioned earlier, is that the repair/sell is on the left side and the transmog is on the right side which is reversed from the yak and after years of using that, is taking some time to readjust to the new one.

1 Like

Nobody should buy this mount. Look at all the complaining. We’re Subscribers to the this gamer already.

FIX YOUR GAME BLIZZARD

I like it being smaller, to be honest I wish they would resize all mounts. It’s obnoxious how large mounts get used and half the time its not even intentional they just sit there blocking everything by their nature of being huge. It’s gross.

2 Likes

I would like the bear to be larger, to match the size of the other bear mounts.

1 Like

Hard disagree. We already have flying bears. This one can be magic too.