Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

You’ll grin and bear it through any battle with the new Grizzly Hills Packmaster mount*, now available on the Battle.net Shop and in-game shop. This unbearably useful grizzly bear ground mount lets you repair and transmog everywhere you go, helping you keep your armor shiny as new and dressed your unbearably best for any adventure.

View Full Article

10 Likes

Looks nice but the discount of $5 isn’t enough to purchase a ground only mount. Not in this day and age.

17 Likes

Bears are neat.

He actually looks really good too.

6 Likes

wish it had normal eyes
:bear:

5 Likes

Uh… ground mount? few xpacs late on that

3 Likes

Just get the yak for 120k gold, which is 80k gold cheaper than this at current token price of 200k gold lol. Should have added an extra vendor like mail or AH.

9 Likes

It would be nice if all mounts could fly. Make it magic. Make it a quest item. Just make it happen.

4 Likes

Finally a replacement for the yak was annowing how big it was

15 Likes

Someone tipped me 2000 gold randomly for having used my yak while I was afk.

1 Like

Nah. 14 does this and it’s dumb. It’s bad enough that we already have non-flying mounts that fly like horses.

5 Likes

So what makes it a Grizzly hills bear? There’s no bear looking like that from there.

3 Likes

Barbershop mount when?

12 Likes

Now sell one with an auction house npc and we can talk.

7 Likes

That’s where bears originate from on Azeroth. Lol.

It’s probably just a callback to Ursoc and Ursol living there and creating the Furbolgs. It’s kind of the bear lore zone of the game.

1 Like

16 Likes

Back in BFA, they introduced Mount Equipment/Embellishments that could add a lot of different properties. Remove Daze, Walk on Water, Fall Protection, Run Speed Enhancement. They could have expanded these for things like “Scaling Cliffs”, “Flying”, “Cavern Delver”, etc… Instead they just ignored the system after its introduction.

9 Likes

Maybe it is actually from Hallowfall… No reason for bears to be in that cave either.

Will buy because I’m tired of Yak… so tired of Beware of Yeti. But I not 100% sold on the value. I think its just a repair/transmog and not repair/transmog/vendor mount. Meaning I still going to have to Mammoth or Yak mount up to sell. Since they got rid of the Kolbold pet that had vendor services on them in Beta.

I love this. The yak is so bad looking. I’ll gladly pay more for this.

2 Likes

It will probably go on sale during the holiday sales.

1 Like