Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

Dungeons, raids, pvp.

Good news!

All mounts can already move on the ground!

i will only buy it if the /mountspecial is you know what in the woods

1 Like

Just bought three of them. One for myself and two for friends.

Cool, when’s the AH mount coming?

1 Like

Pretty cool mount what would have really sold it was if it was an auctioneer and repair honestly.

1 Like

I like it but I have the Yak so I’ll Pass.

If it was a Barbershop/Auction House mount? I would have bought it without even thinking about it. Take notes on this Blizzard

1 Like

the face/muzzle is just…so off

1 Like

Blizzard, did you bother to look up what “pack it in” means?

It means give up, or quit. Are you advising players to just give up and buy the bear?

2 Likes

I want this as a mount. Comes with whatever you can fit in that huge carriage.

3 Likes

But then you would have that ugly a f gigantic yak.

Sooooooo tell me you’re going to fix this mount so that it quits dismounting you while you’re sitting on it, especially since I paid real dollars for it.

Does the Bear come with a Big Blue House?

1 Like

just gonna say it: that bear does’nt look like it belongs in WoW. kinda like that wolf you get when you unlock mag’har orcs.

…then again, most store mounts don’t really look like they belong in WoW… they look like they were pulled from some other mmo, and shoved into WoW.

Planning on purchasing this mount for my large-vast mount collection. Waiting till next week to get it as next week is payday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure would have made a nice collection achievement reward.

1 Like

Would have been a must buy if it had little bear cubs holding the repair and xmog things and they made baby bear noises when you clicked on them. But because they didn’t I couldn’t make the purchase.

1 Like

Is anyone else bothered by how “short” and “squished” the mount looks???

1 Like

It seems like a mistake AI would make.

1 Like

I bought it hoping for some cool toys and what not in the vendor… Since the description says it has a pack full of gadgets and gizmos. Just to be clear it has not one thing actually for sale. I would get a refund if I could.