Now Available! Pack it in with the Grizzly Hills Packmaster Mount

We really need to go the ff14 route of all mounts fly at this point. I know it will look silly but right now a huge number of mounts in the game just aren’t used anymore.

4 Likes

Does it fly?

Not going to argue. This character rides a saber cat and a moose that fly. My paladins ride flying horses, etc…

1 Like

Love it, but I already have the Yak. Make it customizable just like the dragons or the new dirigible.

Ability to change the fur colors (Light Brown, Dark brown, White, Black, Gray)
Ability to change the armor colors (Brown, silver, gold, red, blue)
Ability to change the armor (make different styles of ‘packs’? different lanterns?)

2 Likes

It irritates me how you guys load the tinder shop with junk one of your interns cranks out then you turn around and ask $20 for the actually decent mount.

5 Likes

Rest well cousin slowhands, maybe I’ll see you in the future (no, not at all, now I will never hear your complaints again muahahaha)

4 Likes

Grizzly Bear.

Question for folks who bought this one already: can other people use it too (like the Yak) or is it self only? Thanks!

This is Bearly acceptable :smiley:

5 Likes

Yay more cash shop cosmetics, less than 3 weeks after launch.

3 Likes

More importantly, does it play grizzly hills music on demand?

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’d actually consider buying it if it did that.

Oh twist my arm… throws money at blizzard.

2 Likes

Not a panda bear mount, no buy.

Never liked the yak, so I’m happy I could finally replace it. Lovely mount. :slight_smile:

Auction house mount next, please. ^^

2 Likes

Why are its eye sockets just a bright, scary, blank yellow? lol
This mount had the potential to be perfectly cool, but that just looks goofy as hell.

1 Like

I like it. It looks cute, even with big old jaundiced eyeballs.

Bears are cute when they’re ingame. Irl, not so much but only because they’ll kill you.

2 Likes

Looks decent but why pay $20 for something you can buy in game for gold that does the same thing?

2 Likes

I can get a wow token for the same price, buy the yak for 120k and still have 160k left

Thanks.

I love bears and the Northrend feel. Definitely will get this at some point.

3 Likes