Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

“In this case, we want to ensure that in the long run, years from now, we don’t find ourselves looking around and seeing AH mounts as common as repair mounts are today.”

Nah you guys just wanted to remove it for artificial scarcity so people could blow their money for tokens or large amounts of gold for the fear of missing out, and could double profit off it in the future by selling it for $90 on the shop.

Edit: I feel bad for the people who spent a good portion of their stimulus checks for tokens on the original mount.

18 Likes

Yesterday was only day two of the “event” and I already couldn’t even be bothered to log in.

8 Likes

$147 Canadian after tax, or 1.5 mil converting gold into bnet balance.

I will not be spending real money on this.

5 Likes

These are not microtransactions… this is a MASSIVE transaction… it costs more then the freaking game.

What the heck is going on over there?

23 Likes

You’re probably better off. There were invisible walls in the raid preventing progress and forcing people to take deserter, not to mention the massive bugs with the likes of Outlaw and huge imbalance with Elemental spreading like cancer in other modes.

4 Likes

Me neither, I’m in Ontario and … this is just absolutely out of the question.

It’s like they think everyone’s American getting ‘stimulus’ cheques…

3 Likes

Macro transactions. It’s the new thing.

5 Likes

Do realize people spent a LOT more than that on Bronto’s 5mil Gold buying to tokens to snag him before they took him away

With that said this is one mount I didnt have to think about buying. I just BOUGHT IT!
The only thing that would have made me buy it faster was is there was a 3rd seat with a barber on it.

AH
Mailbox
Barber!?

Heck yeah! Id buy that in a heart beat!

10 Likes

Wow for the first time ever we’re on the same page.

2 Likes

Agreed… and it’s absolutely disgusting. People insisted microsoft buying blizz was a good thing, I tried to warn people back then but they screeched at me I was wrong…

All I can say is well now, how does the game MONOPOLY sound?..

4 Likes

Corporations have no integrity it’s your own damn fault believing they had it. End of story

3 Likes

On one hand I appreciate you guys listening to players and giving us another chance at a Brutosaur mount but on the other you should have brought back the original.

The mount bloat is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

Put the effing regular Brutosaur Mount back into the game if you want to try to justify this crap.

9 Likes

There needs to be compensation for those that purchased the original AH mount. This mount is better and cost less gold. Nothing is sacred anymore. This is a slap in the face to anyone who purchased the original.

3 Likes

No thanks this one has a mailbox. Better than a crappy Vendor. Only thing that would make it better is a Barber too

2 Likes

This is so audacious I can’t even be mad. Blizzard’s insane with this one!

Meanwhile, still no white bruto mount. Maybe that’ll be the next version with an AH, mailbox, repairs, and even a gear upgrader.

1 Like

No. If you don’t like then stop paying a subscription and stop playing. Also prestige in a video game doesn’t mean anything.

4 Likes

Why not a smaller auction house mount for $25.

That would have sold better, not paying $90 for a mount that can’t even fly.

3 Likes

Think you are a bit late on this. Haven’t you seen Blizz giving out card game mounts like candy? Something like this, especially an auction house mount was bound to happen.

2 Likes

Then don’t. This is what they are selling for now. Take it or leave. End of discussion

2 Likes