Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Let’s be honest. A lot of people complaining are going to end up buying this (myself included.)

6 Likes

And here we thought the 70 dolla d4 mount was out of touch holy hell

3 Likes

The only thing more insane than the price tag for this mount is the fact that I already saw multiple people riding it in game.

4 Likes

Y’all also bought the early access too. This is just the beginning, :rofl:

They hired a marketing genius.

1 Like

Shame on Blizzard for selling this, and shame on those who support it.

4 Likes

Yes, even though my feedback isn’t exactly positive (but not really negative either) I will still buy this mount.

2 Likes

Already done and agree. Wish there was a banker on it too though! AH, Mail and Bank/Warband Bank? would have been 100% worth the price.

4 Likes

Honestly as stupid as it is I will likely buy some tokens to get this sucker. Bye bye gold.

… but the cost is actually disgusting. I don’t mind if people buy it if that’s what you want. But this slippery slope just gets more and more expensive.

1 Like

I almost bought spent real $$ on 5mil gold in tokens to buy the old one.

Thats what is upsetting many people. They DID and it was MUCH more than 90$

1 Like

The worst part of all of this is I have to buy this one even though I have the OG version because it’s blatantly superior anyway. Over $700 in tokens only for Blizz to release this for a fraction of that.

1 Like

My daughter’s ex-boyfriend spent over $700 of his stimulus check to get his.

2 Likes

thats alot for a mount and if you are a player getting this or considering it i would advise not to considering what they did recently with the tcg mounts of old and the d4 mount just giving them for free

THAT is why people are so mad! They spend 600$ + on tokens to buy 5mil gold.

This is a measly 90$ compared. Id be mad too if I did that!

Most people spent more on the other Bronto when the announced it was leaving the game. A LOT more

See?

1 Like

incoming frothing rage.

nobodys forcing you to buy it. just stop.

4 Likes

I have no shame so jokes on you :wink:

3 Likes

should have plenty of time even if they want to farm gold for it this time around.

This is a “Shut up and take my money!” situation for me.

Not even going to lie about it.

11 Likes

that’s their problem for wasting their stimulus check on digital items THAT ARENT REAL.
no really WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

8 Likes

Should be given to anyone who owns the original mount for free.

Also pricing it should be $50 max, even the Bear Mount with Transmog and Repair wasn’t that expensive ($20 btw).

5 Likes

I didnt I invested my stim check in the stock market and turned it into 20k+ :rofl: