Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Oh yeah, I’m all for it lmfao. As soon as I saw the Icy veins article on this, I rushed to the forums to see all of the rage and tears :joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

Oh, news bot… you’re late to your own party. lol

1 Like

what in the bobby kotick

26 Likes

They are already up 20k from last night, lol. This seems to be a way to make token prices rise and to try and pull in some liquid cash in the 4th quarter.

8 Likes

“Blizzard Entertainment Breaks New Ground with Macro Transactions”

Probable news article title about this from our entirely billionaire owned news media.

11 Likes

I wish I could say I am sorry about this next statement, but I’m not: I am laughing so hard right now that you did this LOL.

14 Likes

To be honest… I’m surprised they didn’t make it cost more :sweat_smile: considering how much the first one cost (people would still buy it)!

4 Likes

This is approaching the lower tiers of Star Citizen levels of insanity.

45 Likes

Hell yeah. Bought me one. Missed out on the other.

12 Likes

This is the most tone-deaf you all have been yet.

10 Likes

“Erm, clearly ur just broke, lolmaokek poors.”

6 Likes

this one looks better than the original! thanks blizz!!

14 Likes

Give it time, this is their experiment.

10 Likes

Can’t even bother to give all our characters a 20% exp buff for the anniversary but expect us to spend $90 on a mount. :-1:

15 Likes

Take my money!! Looks better than the OG.

7 Likes

give us more cool mounts like this and we’ll keep giving you our money

1 Like

Remember to farm up your bronzies for three weeks so you can farm even more, lol.

5 Likes

I believe it simply means you are not buying a physical item but rather access to the item. It is the same as purchasing an expansion and the monthly subscription price which gives access to the game rather than actually buy a tangible item.

It’s the same as buying Windows or the Mac OS or any other software, we’re simply purchasing access to the software and do not own it.

2 Likes

Can we get a down vote button back for this?
How are you gonna stone face sit there and charge more for a moment then this dumpster fire of an exp.

22 Likes

4 Likes