Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

An optional mount does not have “insanely damaging effects” on the game lol. That is frankly ridiculous.

12 Likes

betting theyre figuring many players will farm the gold to pay for it instead of the cash.
I think we have till january, so plenty of time.

8 Likes

Sadly it’s not.

I didn’t want the OG one and definately don’t want this one.

If I’m going to shell up that kind of money I’ll buy the 12 month sub with 2 to 3 mounts I don’t have and actually want.

6 Likes

Ayo Liolang. How much are they paying you? Is bobby still there?

10 Likes

YES! lets celebrate those wallets players for another 20 years!

19 Likes

Release a barely functional patch, prop up profits with a store mount worth about 6 months of standard sub price.
This is blizzard quality.

59 Likes

Believe that if you want to. Reality is gonna differ from your beliefs though.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m just dumb, and undoubtedly I haven’t seen this discussed, but there’s a disclaimer **Buying or purchasing this digital item is a license.

Is this new? Does this mean they are going to continue to change this mount and we have no recourse? Will it be taken away? Replaced with a chipmunk later?

9 Likes

Just got him! I love my new dinosaur friend <3

32 Likes

do you take engineering?
I mean, thats what ive been doing…just using the extra AH’s around the game…and my garrison AH too.
Dont feel any pressure to buy this thing. The AH’s are numerous enough, especially if you have your Garrison AH set up, that you dont need these mounts at all.

I just bought it because I think this one looks cool and honestly, Ive been sitting here since my birthday on the 5th trying to decide what I wanted for my birthday lol.

3 Likes

This mount is a slap in the face to the original Brutosaur mount holders. For me I had to have the Brutosaur because you said its never coming back. So i purchased the 40 wow tokens needed to obtain it. Thanks blizzard… just a real slap in the face.

13 Likes

Disgusting cash shop practices again, where is your integrity?

38 Likes

lol…now THAT I can see as a valid response

8 Likes

I think the hilarious part is that its a fraction of the cost compared to the original brutosaur mount…1.8 million gold give or take in WoW tokens vs the 5 million it costed to get the brutosaur lol

5 Likes

I’d honestly consider it if I thought it was going back into the game or all of its employees. But I know that’s not the case.

Also, $90 USD? That’s not a company habit I want to support. People buying this thing are just giving them permission to continue raising prices on everything, with no actual return to the player or the employees that made it.

It’s shameful.

32 Likes

Maybe the “reality” you’re constructing lol. I promise you, nothing in this game will change for me because some people chose to buy a mount.

You’ll be okay Mr. little.

5 Likes

This is stupid. I’m sure token purchases are gonna be skyrocketing now.

6 Likes

…and a mailbox…just slapping the Bruto buyers senseless today lol

7 Likes

Strongly considering getting this mount just for the rage whispers it will incite.

14 Likes

Can you have a designated Brontosaurus parking area in the cities Blizzard please, thxbye.

18 Likes